Muzan Kibutsuji

Part two of the first story

╔════▣◎▣════╗

╚════▣◎▣════╝

╚════▣◎▣════╝

»»----⚠️warning⚠️----««

swearing, violence, rape and an unwanted pregnancy

I felt terrible, distugested, veil. after how my older brother put himself onto me like that made me sick. I felt like throwing up. I feel powerless as my older brother is the demon king, I lay in bed complementing what to do next when I heard a knock on my bedroom door. I jumped a bit. I stayed quiet, he opened the door I didn't move. I felt something plop on my bed, it wasn't Muzan at all, it was something smaller like a box. "take the test" he said before I heard the door close. I looked won to see a small box, a pregnancy test I took the test and tried to stand, I could still feel his semen flowing out of me as I stood up. (i forgot to mention this is modern-day, so it's easier to write) it made me feel worse than I already was, I limped over to the bathroom.

my legs felt numb. I stumbled to open the door to the blue bathroom, I looked at myself in the mirror. bruises, hickeys and scratches were everywhere, I had dark circles under my eyes and my hair was a mess. I didn't get much sleep because of last night. I sat on the toilet and took the test, I looked at it and felt a wave of dread wash over me, I felt a pit in my stomach. positive, was a demon able to get pregnant? I got off the toilet and went to lie on the bed. I was terrified, what would he do? should I try to leave? should I keep it? I left sick upon the thought of keeping a child I was forced to bear. I heard the door open, I got up and threw the test at him "you got me fucking pregnant!" I screamed, I then instantly regretted it as I saw Muzan's face. it wasn't a face of anger, it was a relief. "good" he says while picking up the test, I saw him smile. I felt disgusted, how could he be smiling? I'm his sister this is wrong.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.───

"Now we can be a powerful demon family, and destroy those demon slayers," he said, I felt dread wash over me once again. my friends are going to die because of me, "we got lucky (Y/N)! demon pregnancies are rare" he says while smiling at me with a small blush on his cheeks, "I won't let you leave and we're keeping this child" he says while rubbing circles on my stomach, I pushed his hand away from me but regretted it as I felt him from under me get hard. "I love it when your feisty~♡" he whispers in my ear before biting it. I felt shivers go down my spine. he pushed me onto the bed, I fought back as much as I could as he stripped me down. I panicked trying to get him off of me, I know he was bigger and more powerful than but I kept trying. he didn't seem to mind, he seemed to enjoy my struggles. I felt him touch me through my panties. go get me wet enough before removing them and pushing himself in me. I ended up giving up on fighting him when he's like this but I will escape, but with how life is treating me I don't it'll let me but I'll try.

I woke up alone on the bed, "Muzan must have left for work" I mumbled this is my chance. I leave the bed and put on some clothes, I don't know what time it is but I hope it isn't too late. I try to open the window but it won't budge. I try the front door, locked. I go back to my room and grab my lockpicks. I go to the front door as fast as I can and use the lockpicks. I have them because I used to sneak out to meet with my now-dead ex. I almost got it when I heard footsteps. I gasped and froze in place, "what are you doing honey?" I hear Muzan's voice ask in my ear, I jumped "did you forget? It's Saturday" I then lost all hope as I felt Muzans arms wrap around my torso, I didn't fight. I was in shock, how could I be so stupid and not check the date? I felt him pick me up and take me to the bed "I'm sorry dear but you have to be punished~♡" he says while chaining me to the bedposts "I won be gentle this time~♡"

⚛》》》◆《《《⚛