Obanai Iguro

Request: Yandere! Obanai x Kocho! Fem! Reader

╔════▣◎▣════╗

╚════▣◎▣════╝

╚════▣◎▣════╝

(Y/N) is basically replacing Shinobu as the butterfly pillar 

(F/A) = favourite animal

(P/N) = pets name 

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰───

"(Y/N), don't forget this" Kanae says handing her older sister her butterfly Haori  "oh, Kanae thank you. I don't know how I almost forgot my Haori. I'll make dinner tonight." (Y/N) and Kanae giggle a bit before she slides the door open, "bye-bye" (Y/N) says before closing the door behind her. she walks down the cobblestone path being happy that she's surrounded by beautiful flowers. she hears running footsteps coming near her, she looks back to see Kanao running towards her. 

"wanna walk with me to headquarters?" she asks her adoptive sister, Kanao nods and the two start walking again. (Y/N) felt Kanao hold (Y/N)'s hand while they walked, (Y/N) smiled to herself. it's nice to know Kanao trusts us (Y/N) noticed that Kanao's butterfly pin was slanted. the pair stopped and (Y/N) fixed her pin.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.───

when Kanao and (Y/N) make it to headquarters, Kanao spots Tanjiro and his friends. (Y/N) notices her small blush before motioning her to go over, Kanao smiles before letting go of (Y/N)'s hand and running over to the trio. (Y/N) starts walking around when she felt a small rock hit the back of her head, she looks behind her to see her best friend Iguro. she smiles as she walked over to the smaller male, Iguro hands (Y/N) a beautiful Kimono "what's this for?" (Y/N) says stunned with a small blush on her face.

"it's your birthday today, right? you're turning 23" he says as she takes it, "I can't believe I forgot my own birthday, I'm sorry it's been a long week," she says admiring the Kimono "but thank you Iguro-san, it's beautiful," she says smiling at him.