Sanemi Shinazugawa

Request: Sanemi x Tanjrios little sister reader modern-day AU

╔════▣◎▣════╗

╚════▣◎▣════╝

╚════▣◎▣════╝

»»----⚠️warning⚠️----««

slight manga spoilers, slight necrophilia

(Y/N) - your name

(F/C) - favourite colour

(L/N) - last name

»»----authors note----««

the reader is 18 and Sanemi is 24

third POV

"hey (Y/N).." Genya walks up behind (Y/N) as she was changing their shoes to leave the school ground. (Y/N) looks behind her to see a familiar face, "Hey what's up?" (Y/N) finishes changing her shoes to face Genya. he was standing with his hands in his pockets looking away with a slightly bashful look. "I was wondering if you wanted to come to a small get-together, I'm not sure if Tanjiro had asked if you wanted to come. it's not big just my older brother and his friends, some work colleagues, and some others" Genya seemed a little bashful speaking to a girl so pretty. (Y/N)'s eyes lit up with the chance to see her older siblings since they came back from abroad, "of course!" (Y/N) seemed so happy, Genya seemed a little shocked but smiled with a small blush. "Cool, I'll pick you up whenever you're ready" Genya was proud of himself for staying calm but he was very happy inside. he waved to (Y/N) before walking off with a small, unnoticeable bounce in his step.

when (Y/N) got home the first thing she did was start looking around her wardrobe for what to wear to this get-together, "should I wear something cute?" (Y/N) walks in front of her full body mirror and shakes her head "no, too cute", (Y/N) grabs a pair of jeans and a shirt and holds it to her body in front of the mirror "a pair of nice jeans? nah". (Y/N) starts thinking and gets an idea "What about something pink!" she grabs a light pink fabric that resembles the kimono Nezuko likes to wear to festivals. "wait no that's Nezuko's style" (Y/N) sighs in defeat but glances over at a pair of white formal pants "maybe something classy would look nice" (Y/N) mumbles to herself as she grabs the white pants that she pairs with a black V neck shirt. she puts it on and looks at the mirror. "somethings missing.." (Y/N) looks confused and glances at all the clothes on her bed and in her wardrobe before she notices a black and white blazer. (Y/N) added some matching shoes.

 (Y/N) added some matching shoes