Giyuu Tomioka

(E/C) = eye colour

╔════▣◎▣════╗

╚════▣◎▣════╝

╚════▣◎▣════╝

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.───

(Y/N)'s pov

I was walking up the mountain where my little brother and I lived after selling coal and wood for the winter. I didn't make much but only enough to buy ingredients for a small meal, as I walked up the snow-covered mountain it started to snow again. I let my tense shoulders fall a bit, my basket slipping off of my shoulders a little and felt the snow on my face.

"it's getting late, I should hurry before the demons come out" I mutter as I continued up the mountain "but demons are just a myth right?" I ask myself. my mind wanders to the myths and tales of oni and other demons that were told across the town. I picked up my pace in speed, now speed walking across the mountain and up the path. I hear twigs snap. I jumped and started to run. thinking a demon was behind me, I tried running as fast as I can tho it was difficult with the thick layer of snow.  I came to a quick stop when I saw red spots on the snow "blood?" I mutter, I could feel myself shake, not just from the cold but from fear. I walked up to my small rustic shack, I stood petrified. someone was hunched over eating something. a horrid smell was everywhere, red was everywhere. my living room looked like it was ransacked. 

I saw a human hand. I covered my mouth out of shock and dropped my basket. vegetables went everywhere, and the loud thuds of the vegetables alerted the thing. causing it to turn around looking at me with a crazed smile, blood was all over its face. its sharp teeth were stained yellow and red. I ran out the door and shoved it open. I can hear the thing moving in my direction slowly. I tried running again. I felt like the snow was against me, it felt harder to run than before. I knew it was still behind me as I could hear its growls. My heart raced. I didn't want to die. I kept running in a random direction when I felt my ankle give away and I fell off the cliff accidentally. I shut my eyes and braced myself for impact. I was surprised when it never came, I opened my eyes to see someone had caught me. He has unruly black hair of uneven lengths that sticks up in tufts around his head, which he wears tied back in a low ponytail, his bangs falling over his eyes in an uneven fringe. His eyes are sharp and thin, irises a deep sapphire. I stared into his eyes mesmerised as he looks into mine, his expression is a serious one.

"Stay here," he says, sitting me against a tree and snapping me out of my daydream. I watch the thing jump onto the trees and climb down towards us. the things closer before the man mutters something before precisely cutting off its head.

"Excuse my ignorance but what was that?" I ask trying to stand up using the tree for balance. I felt immense pain in my ankle. I wince and sit back down "that creature was a demon," he says watching the demon disintegrate into nothing. he turns around and comes towards me, he bends down and takes a look at my ankle. he moves his hands and pushes up my pant sleeve and moves my boot out of the way.

"looks like your ankle is sprained, I have an acquaintance who may help," he says picking me up bridal style. I blush out of embarrassment. the man starts to jump from one tree branch to another. I question how he's able to do that. I start to get tired, all the running and panic tired me out. no matter how hard I tried I ended up falling asleep while he hopped to each tree branch.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.───

I wake up in a room with a bunch of beds that were made and medical equipment around. it looks like a clinic, "oh, you're awake" a female voice says, I look over to see a girl with deep blue eyes, she has straight black hair with a parted fringe with twin tails. She wears two blue butterfly clips to keep her twin tails in place, she wears a uniform of some kind with a white nurse dress on top of it. Her uniform has a tint of blue. "I see, you're confused, my name is Aoi and you're in the butterfly manor," Aoi says, fluffing the pillows on the bed next to me and folding the remaining blankets. "I'll go get Shinobu," she says as she leaves the room closing the door behind her.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.───

Tomioka's POV

As soon as my work here is done, I'll take (Y/N) away and we'll live far away from these people. "she will be fine, she has bruises and minor cuts. her leg will heal pretty soon. I'm impressed she didn't get any other injuries from falling from a cliff from that height" Shinobu says looking at me after putting down some documents. 

"that's good then," I utter, looking down at her desk with her medical documents, I hate seeing her hurt. I just want to protect her. "but she'll need to stay here until she can walk again" she declares. I was shocked but didn't show it,  "can't I just take her back to my place and she can heal there?" I ask clenching my fists. 'no I shouldn't be greedy' I unclench my fists and calm down "no you don't have the medicine to help it heal quicker" I stand up from the chair, calmly walk out of the room and into the hallway. I walk past Shinobu's little helper, Aoi.

"Shinobu, the girl is awake" I hear her say, I realise a sigh of relief as I start to walk to the room where (Y/N) is staying in. I open the door to see her sitting on the bed staring into a cup of water that she's holding "how are you feeling?" I ask as I walk over to her.

"I've been better," she hesitantly says looking at me "what's your name?" she asks looking at me with suspicion and confusion "Giyuu Tomioka, you can call me Giyuu," I say looking into her (E/C) eyes. fuck I can't take it anymore I think to myself, I grab (Y/N) face and pull it closer to mine. (Y/N)'s face was a blushing mess, it was cute. I kissed (Y/N) passionately, and I pulled away so she could get air "please don't leave me again~" I whispered in her ear as I licked it slightly. 

"Again-" she tried to speak but I cut her off. "I've spent years trying to find you again," I say resting my head on her shoulder "everything made me think of you, it drove me crazy," I say "I won't lose you again, I won't let you leave my side by any means necessary," I say unconsciously grabbing onto her hospital gown, I look into her eyes and kissed her again. I dove my tongue into her mouth, exploring it with my tongue. she moans a bit. I blush at the cute noises she makes. I pull away slightly panting "you're mine got that?

I'll mark you later~"

⚛》》》◆《《《⚛