Chapter 1

•Alex's POV•

"AHH stop! Let me sleep you evil Xander" I screamed as he was shaking me to wake up. Like bro why do you want me to wake me up at 6:45? Without even showing mercy seriously, I don't even know who pissed his cereal this early in the morning.

"Alex get up you else you will be late for your first day" he said for the second time in ten minutes.

"Alright leave, I'm getting up in five minutes " I screamed. In response he hummed. Like why man wake me up so early and then when I say I'm waking up he just hums like WTF??? Well typical people.

"OK, so I'm leaving to get our breakfast ready just so you know mom and dad left early because they had a flight at four." he said before slamming the door close.

'Ahh I hate him so much in the mornings' I thought as I got up just ten seconds before my deadline was going to be over.

-

-----

I took my kelvin sports bra and boxers red flannel, ripped jeans, trainers and a white V-neck t-shirt and then went to my attached bathroom to finish my morning routine and to get dressed. It took nearly twenty minutes to get me fully dressed.

I slung my bag over my shoulder and rushed downstairs to have breakfast

I slung my bag over my shoulder and rushed downstairs to have breakfast. But then I was quite shocked to see the table already set and Xander and Jade eating their breakfast.

And Jade having spinach sandwiches like why would one have spinach in the morning? They taste like sweaty dicks. Nope a bag of sweaty dicks mixed with old mans cum.

EWW.

"Hey Alex, morning" Jade said with enthusiasm as I slumped down the chair.

Now, Let me introduce her, she is the Queen B at Woodlands Middle School, the cheer captain, excellent student and just so you know that I think she's bisexual. Even if she likes to claim that she is straight as a ruler. Her names Nicole Jade Castillo, but she likes to go by Jade. And she is also the youngest one among the of us.

"Morning, Jade. You ready for your first day?" I asked returning her enthusiasm which suprised her cause I'm usually in cranky mood in the mornings.

"Very. What about you?" she asked, to which I gave her two thumbs up as a response.

Turing to see Xander quietly enjoying his breakfast burrito I wishes him to have a good day.

"Can you give Jade a ride to school and then go to Uni ?" I questioned him adding puppy eyes cause I know very well that he can not deny them. Upon accepting a defeat,he sighs and accepts.

Now for his introduction, he is the oldest one among us. He is twenty. And in last year of Uni. I know, twenty and last year so just lemme add that he skipped two class's in middle school.His names Alexander Romanio Castillo. He's gay, and the most soft-spoken person to be ever witnessed by me and the most responsible one among us.

And then there's me Alexandra Castillo.
The heir to 'Castillo Empire' and 'Martin Inc. And Industries'. Originally Xander was supposed to be the heir, but he wanted to be a lawyer and didn't want to manage the business. So it's me.

Anyways moving on, I am a senior at Woodlands High school, also the school's football captain. People call me player or cold-hearted bitch. I'm seventeen and intersex.

A quick glance at my miserable life I'm to marry the eldest daughter of Álvarez Empire and Álvarez chain of companies according to a contract I didn't even know existed until a month ago.

Fun fact: Personally, I do not even know the woman I'm supposed to marry.

My life is just fantastic.

Note the sarcasm.

So, today is my first day of senior year. And honestly I'm kind of exited for what the year holds but definitely not for marrying a stranger.

As I finish my breakfast burrito and a glass of orange juice; I looked up to see the time and realized that if I don't leave now I'm gonna be late so I waved them goodbye and took keys of my Audi R8 and ran to the garage.

Alex's car

On my way to school, I broke two speed limits and scratched a Mercedes-Benz, at the school parking lot cause I was late. To my bad-luck by the woman whose car I scratched looks a teacher by her attire and who looks kind of sexy in her outfit...

---------

Hii Guys! It's me Dith so how are you all and did ya like the cast members?

P.S. I was thinking of replacing the Katherine character so any suggestions..?

P.S.S for content requests pls lemme know