Chapter 5

Alex's POV

It's already the second day of senior year and my lazy ass is not cooperating with me. Which makes me feel so miserable.

Anyways I got up, went to the bathroom to do my business and to take care of my morning wood, got a shower dried my hair then came back just to jump on my bed naked.

To add more misery to uncertain life someone knocked on my door as I was getting dressed. I asked them to hold on as I was getting dressed, pretty soon I got dressed to my yellow long bottoned cardigan, a black t-shirt and some black jeans.

Overall I looked pretty cute I believe

I walked up to the door and held it open it revealed pops with his morning coffee in one hand and also in a semi formal outfit.

I opened the door wide for him to come in he said "Alex I was going to go to the company's main branch so I thought that maybe I could give you a lift. Is it OK with you? "

"por supuesto pops " I replied. He and pawpaw are the absolute best. I love to go on long rides with them. And pops, He is a fun person to be with. Sometimes during summer he, pawpaw and I go to fishing and those are absolute blast.

I took my bag and went downstairs and saw Xander, Jade, Dad and pawpaw having coffee and breakfast. I jogged up to the kitchen to make a breakfast burrito with bacon, egg, chicken, some ranch and took my coffee to the table.

After having a small talk with everyone in the table, I went up to the sink to wash my dish and took pops keys and followed him up to his black Range Rover Sport.

He always had a thing for cars. So I took my sweet time admiring his new car.

After I was done staring with nothing but adoration in my eyes for the car pops walked up to me and opened the passenger door for me to enter like a true gentleman he is

After I was done staring with nothing but adoration in my eyes for the car pops walked up to me and opened the passenger door for me to enter like a true gentleman he is. I thanked him and waited for him to get in the car.

We talked a bit in the car but mainly I wanted to know his views in this marriage that I was kinda forced into. He said "Child I know you think that your mom and dad are forcing this on you and you might think that they are only thinking about their business and not your well being but I can assure you that is not just it. They care about you a lot and so do I and granny and also your pawpaw and nana. We love you a lot and I will not talk for others but I can say that I know it was a right decision my son made and you will know it in the future when you are old enough. "

Like wow I did not expect it to get this deep convertation in just a small time. "Don't worry pops I love you all and I trust you guys enough to decide something for me." He smiled a little hearing that. With that being said we reached the school gate.

I bid him a goodbye and proceed my journey towards my locker.

As I was walking up to the locker room my mind was drifting off to Ms. Álvarez. Like she was a fit woman, but something about her doesn't sit well with me. Like I have this urge to piss her off and irritate her just to get some type of reaction forn her. I just want to get the only center of attention in he eyes, but I was more than determined to make her life a living hell I this year. I also believe she thought the same thing for me.

I reached my locker and I saw Dave leaning against it. He was probably waiting for me to join him to our first class. I ran up to him and engulfed him in a bear hug. Which he returned with the same enthusiasm.

While we were walking up to the class he decided to break the ice. "She Alex what have you been up to?" Only if he knew. "Nothing much. Just that I'm going to meet the woman today I'm going to marry apparently. " I said with a fake enthusiasm. But he was quick to pick up my tone.

"Don't worry Alex. You are gonna be just fine. Just know that being married doesn't mean that your life is over. You just have to establish that loving wife relationship with your future wife that you, but if it doesn't work then there are a lot of fish in the sea then she doesn't have the right to stop you form having fun right....? "

Like wow my friend you are literally encouraging me to cheat on my wife. I know that it's a arrange marriage but I still am against the idea of cheating. I know it will not consider as that if she knows my way of living but I don't I just feel guilty thinking about it.

"Yeah right." I gave him a quick reply as we entered the class.