Chapter 9

Alex's POV•

It was pretty late when I reached home.

But as soon as I arrived, our family dog Edward jumped on me and started barking licking my face. Yes, I know it's weird to name a dog Edward, but I named him after my friend that passed away unfortunately a few years ago due to cancer.

I was just snuggling with him when mum called me in the living room.

Guess what she asked me to get ready to meet my so called bride-to-be but not only that but we also have to have dinner at their house and I have to stay with her from now onwards in her for a week. With strict supervision form her parents to make sure we have a good bonding session with each other.

What can I say bonding my ass.

Anyways, now I'm on my way to my room to change into my suit that nana and papa brought for me.

As I'm dressed I met my full family along with Shay, Michael and Dave in the living room fully dressed.

Oops, well it looks like I'm the last one to come. But it wasn't my fault well entirely, what can I do if one of my fav flings sends me a video of her masterbating which got so hard that I had to jerk off.

"Look who's finally here. We thought that we are gonna have to wait for another decade for you to just get ready." my dad said as I was walking down form the stairs. I just smiled at him and shrugged my shoulders.

We were finally ready to leave as the two limo's stood by the gate. I,Dave, Shay, Michael, gramps and papa got in the first one. The second one was occupied by Mom, Dad, Nana and grandma, Xander and Jade along with my luggage for a week.

The Álvarez's house was not very far form where we leave it was just an hour ride form us.

As we reached there a series of house staff stood elegantly surrounding the fornt of the house with Mr. and Mrs. Álvarez in the front awaiting us.

We got down form the limo and they welcomed us with all glory as then we all went inside but not before the elders shaking hands and hugging each other.

As I passed the extravagant main hall and towards the meet-n-greet room or the get together room. Several other people were present there. The Álvarez's introduced us to each one of them. And well I gotta say that they have quite a big family.

I was beyond nervous to meet my fiancée and my knees were continously bouncing up and down. I saw the glare my mom gave me to stop it but I couldn't, it just like wasn't under my control I couldn't stop it.

Finally after what it felt like a wait of a million years in reality it had been like 10 mins they announced that their eldest daughter was coming and her names Dani as they call her.

As I looked up the stairs I saw her! FUCKING HER!!!MS. ÁLVAREZ!!!

Wtf! Is she doing here in place of Dani like don't tell me she is her. Or Is it a joke. My least favorite teacher in school is my bride-to-be. I fucking hate her how can I fucking marry her and she is my teacher for God's sake.

As I was opening and closing my mouth like a fish and I'm sure I look pretty ridiculous doing it but I can't help staring at her. Even though I hate her guts it still feels like she is alone in the room and in that gorgeous white cocktail dress.

She hasn't seen me yet and I wonder what her reaction will be if she sees the she is marrying her student and the only one that pulled a prank on her and humiliated her in front of the whole class

She hasn't seen me yet and I wonder what her reaction will be if she sees the she is marrying her student and the only one that pulled a prank on her and humiliated her in front of the whole class. I don't know that if she will call off the wedding if so can she do that?

She got down the stairs as her parents and siblings surrounded her and pointed toward me as they introduced me to her as her fiancée.

She look in the direction and her jaw dropped. She held her mother's hand and cross-cheaked whether it's a joke or not.

Then she walked towards me.....