Chapter 15

•Danielle's POV•

(edited.)

As soon as I heard the car honk I rushed my feet toward the door. I knew very well it was Alex but but just for precautions I looked at the peekhole and God may bless my eyes I saw Alex putting her pants down and showing her butt to me from the peekhole.

Like seriously is she a disguise for a bimbo prostitute???

I immediately swinged the door open as fast as I could and spanked the shit out of her butt.

She screamed so loud and damn her screams were like a pleasant music to my ears.

She quickly turned back and pulled her boxers and pants up and her eyes were a bit glassy.

I just thought that I should play her a bit. I know it's evil of me but who cares definitely I don't So?

"Hey baby" I smiled sweetly at Alex as she looked dumbfolded.

"H-h-Hii" she stammered.

I wanted to laugh so bad but held myself in cause I'm for sure that I'm gonna succeed in taking my revenge from the prank in class.

"Why are you so late baby? I prepared our room for you. So come on let's go there fasten the gag in your mouth and the handcuff and on the bed side table there is the bunny blindfold make sure to put it on and nicely prepare yourself for your mommy OK? " I say to her as she looks at me as if I'm from the other planet and even looks a bit sacred.

"Huh?? Why? " she says.

"Come on did you forget it so fast baby? Didn't I tell you that you will get punished today?? So go fast now...wait for me there and don't try to touch yourself I'm gonna be back with the belt. Ok" I say to her.

"OH OH ok I'm not feeling well" haha "we can maybe do that later hah I need to go home. My dad missed me so much you know. Let's do it later ok" she said not looking at me and she even sound genuinely scared.

Lol. 😂

"No baby I'm sure your dad can wait I have missed you so much. Baby.." I say.

She quickly pecked my cheek and tried to make a run to the door. I quickly held her hand. "Where are you trying to go? " my voice of full authority.

She looked so scared I would have felt bad for her in other situations but not now it's giving me pleasure looking at her scared eyes and seeing her trembling a bit.

I know I'm a bit of a saddist . But hey she deserves it.

"I-I-am go-going home to my mom and dad" she shuttered.

"NO YOU ARE NOT AM I CLEAR ?"

"Please please let me go I'm sorry for whatever I did I am really sorry. But please let me go I don't want to be raped by a pedophile" she cried.

"What did you just say? Me and a pedophile? " I say very pissed.

She was full on crying now.

Hahaha I couldn't hold it back more and I laughed. 🤣

She looked at me slightly scared and teary eyes " I'm-I'm sorry please don't rape me I've never done BDSM please I'm sorry please."

She was now full on begging me and damn it felt so good.

I stopped laughing and said "I got you so good. Fuck. Hahaha"

She looked shocked 😲 hearing what I said.

"You fucking bitch are you kidding me I thought you were those creep teachers from Wattpad who invites students in the name of homework and then rapes them and later kill them and through them in the woods." She said breathlessly.

"You are reading too much creepy stories don't you think so. And damn it's so easy so scare you damn I didn't you were such a scardy cat. Lol" I say.

"Anyways is the camping trip still on or was that also a part of your sick joke?" She says.

"No its real and don't even say my sick joke you were the one showing your butt to me form the peekhole"

"I was just trying to piss you off but instead I got pranked. "

---Moving on---

Its been roughly an hour or two since I pranked Alex and she had been in the guest room since then.

And still as I remember the scared look on her face it's making me crack up.

When she said the she has never done BDSM without even realizing it that shocked me the most. Like the biggest player In the whole school suddenly says that they are virgin imagine the shock.

So I told her about the plan and however she was not on board with it until I showed her the pic of the cabin.

She said I thought we were going camping in the woods. But damn she was so wrong.

Finally I saw her receding downstairs with a embarrassing look on her face.

And climbed down the stairs and sat in front of me on the chair.

"So" she began,

"So what?"

"So how many rooms are there in the cabin?" She asked.

"I don't know one or two I guess" I say shrugging.

"What do you mean you don't know and if there's one room then where am I gonna stay on the roof?" She scoffed.

"Then we have to share a room. You know maybe we should start doing it cause we are gonna get married soon right baby?" I say smirking 😏.

She shrinked down her chair a bit "yeah yeah I guess. Anyways I'm hungry. So did you make anything or "

"Yes I did. I didn't know what you like so I made the most simple thing ever loaded fries and burger sliders. Hope you like it"

"OH damn it's my second fav" she said with a smile on her face.

"Why second am I the first?" I say with a wink. 😉

"Maybe you are maybe not. Who knows?"

"I'd like it if I'm though"

As soon as I finished saying that she quickly pulled me towards her and had her hand on my waist. Then she gently moved her lips to touch mine....

---------

Word Count : 1050