Chapter 8

•Alex's POV•

As the cops took away Mrs. Dawson for good,the bell rang and the students flooded out of their classes.

And the news of the arrest of Mrs. Dawson for sexual harassment was out and open to all.

When they heard the news they were chatting among each other about the arrest of the principal and all her golden deeds which was heard by some and passed on by the rest.

Still then, Shay and Ms. Àlvarez stood frozen even after minutes of her arrest. I just realized the how big the shock for the arrest of the most sweetest principal could this be.

I knew that I have to pull them back to reality so I nudged Shay's shoulders and shook her vigorously for a few nearly causing her to fall till she came back to her senses and as for Ms.Álvarez I just walked up to her and blew my hot breath in her ear. You guessed it right that was enough for her to go back to her bitchy self.

As they both came back to sences they looked at me as if I'm a alien form Jupiter. Like just the way they were looking made me erupt into laughter.

"Have you lost your mind Ms. Castillo?" Ms Àlvarez asked after my episode for laughter. "No Ms. I did not. But did you like what I did to that old hag? " I asked wiggling my eyebrows and lemme guess she knew what I was talking about. " Nope Alex. I didn't like what you did to me but I surely am still shocked bout what to did to Mrs. Dawson but we all know she deserved it well. "

"So what now dearest Ms. Àlvarez. Do you still wanna punish me. Or maybe detention with you only c'mon tell me do you want me to yourself only. Come on don't be so selfish. " I added with a wink.

She was yet to reply and I was smiling form ear to ear she noticed it as my words registered in her big brain as she shook her head and said "Ms. Castillo I don't wanna spear anymore of my precious time in you. And please don't make any such assumptions bout me anymore. I'm your teacher so respect that and yes, you are gonna havto help me grade for a week for the stunt you pulled in the classroom along with you detention. And I am gonna return your jacket tomorrow. So please now as it is all clear Alex and Shay go to your respective classes. RIGHT. NOW."

Shay walked passed her and pulled me away form the office. And on to the way to our next class.

I was about to open my mouth but Shay cut me off "Not right now Alex. We will talk about this in your house later on before the meeting. Ok. " Oh. I thought she was gonna leave the topic but I guess I was wrong again.

HAHAHA well I have lost my mind.

Lord save me.

________

Hii Guys it's me the Dith the author of this story. I hope you guys are enjoying the chapters as much as I'm writing them. I just wanted to say that thank you for your support and I hope that you all love the story. 🥰❤😍

P.S Short chapter (Sorry 😔)