Chapter 12

In the morning Xander came to wake me up and instead of bothering to waking me up properly he just poured a glass of water without any warning and ran away.

Like ' why bro are you insane? '

Probably.

And let me add he was the cause of my shitty mood so early in the morning.

Yesterday I was supposed to stay with Ms. Àlvarez but I kindly suggested that instead of that day we should do it form today in her own penthouse. Without family just her and I and our dogs.

So I can still escape.

As I got dressed for school my alarm beaped again to remind me that today I have to pick up my squad and act as their chaffior.

--------At school 🏫 --------

--------
At school 🏫
--------

Guess what?

My first class was of my dearest Ms. Álvarez whom I love so much.

Note the sarcasm .

So while I was walking up to her class I saw that she was talking with one of the staff members which I don't know why hit a nerve as I suddenly felt this pang of jealousy shoot through me which I never experienced before.

So I rushed towards the door nearly knocking over the man who to all intents and purposes was eye- raping my fiancée.

"Hey Ms.Álvarez hope you are doing good this morning and I apologize for the stunt I pulled yesterday. Hope you can forgive me and in return I shall accept any punishment you give cause afterall it was me who disrespected you." I said then looked up to meet her eyes which were confused yet held shock while looking at me.

She quickly composed herself "It's alright Ms. Castillo you are forgiven and I seriously hope you do not repeat them and as you have apologized to me this sincerity I shall withdraw all of you're detentions with me. " She said with raise of her one eyebrow at me.

She wore a Jean green dress that just made me hard just by the thought of what is underneath.

I just shrugged my shoulders in response to her facial expression which questioned 'what do I have up my sleeve this time

I just shrugged my shoulders in response to her facial expression which questioned 'what do I have up my sleeve this time.'

As I was proceeding to walk back to my seat I heard the man say "It was nice meeting you Daniella hope we are still having the coffee date in the weekend " In response Dani said to so-called-man -named-Frank that, "sure Frank, you already have my number so by if any chance you are not able to attend make sure to let me know!"

With that Frank waved her good bye and then with the signal of the tardy bell, Dani closed the door to her classroom and greated her students. There was approximately 25 students altotal which to me was quite a lot.

"Good Morning class, firstly I did like to apologize for my tardiness the other day as most of you may know the reason why" she said as she gave me side eye as the whole class looked at me with amusement in their eyes.

I decided to not to get her looks piss me off which I believe kind of worked as in less than 2 seconds I was not the center of attention.

" So the other day I asked you guys to read at home the 1st chapter of 'To kill a Mockingbird' hope all of you did it. If yes then we can perceed with the 2nd chap. Any questions? " she barked with authority eyeing everyone.

Most of them denied but obviously I rose my hand "Miss the other day I was send to the principal's office so I was unaware of the homework. So may I be forgiven for my tardiness." I questioned her.

She agreed as she carried on the class.

-------
After Class
-------

As the bell rang she dismissed us all but me being the extraordinary one I decided to stay back.

"Hey Miss I want your help" I asked her as I was walking towards her.

She looked kind of shocked to see me but quickly got hold of herself and asked me "How can I help you Ms. Castillo? "

"You know Ms. Àlvarez the Green dress you are wearing is making me horny and I just wanna rip it outa you're body and fuck you hard in that desk of yours. What do you think?" I asked her with a smirk. 😏 .

She was a blushing mess and genuinely any sane person with mistake her as a tomato. Lol.

I couldn't help but laugh at her antics " You- your- face. Hahaha. I'm just joking so just don't think of reporting me of sexual harassment. Cause you know if you did that I wouldn't be able to marry you and be in jail." I said finally as I wipe the tears that fell form my eye for laughing too much.

"Hahaha very funny Alex you can leave now if you don't need anything or maybe I will be forced to report you for sexual harassment. " She said.

I walked in front of her and the close proximity between us was enough to make me hard. So I just kissed her cheek and sprinted towards the door leaving her stunt.

I quickly opened the door and slammed it close as I was doing it I heard her asking me to get my ass back there and to piss her off more I laughed at myself backing away.

------------‐-----

Hello guys!
I know I am not able to update more frequently and I genuinely apologize for it cause it's already hard to get too much free time as I'm a full time student but I'm trying my best so please guys don't give up on this story and thank you so much for supporting it until now. I promise not to abandon the story mid way and give it good happy ending.

Hope you guys read this story in you're best of spirits ❤.