Chapter 20

*Alex's POV*

(Not edited)

After our fight we decided that we will just go in Kate's jet.

And if anyone asks me why did we hurry if we had to get in the jet don't ask me ask this two brainless bitches.

Dani suddenly turned to me "um Alex me and Kate will be in the bedroom and u will be in the seat only and no where else."

I mean how dare she ordered me like that freaking shit head " I'm sorry Ms. Álverez but i can't follow ur rule coz we re not in school you know."

" Alex i don't care if we are in school or not I'm still you're supervisor and you will follow me no matter what or where we are. GOT IT." Dani firmly told me.

And me being me the smart ass flirty brat..... Damn it rhymes I'm such a poet isn't it people....? Um guess not but still fine.

"Hey Danielle listen what if you and me both stay in the same room and you know do some stuffs like cuddling or something that fiance's do. " I quite confidently suggested with a smirk on my face knowing very well she is never gonna say yes to that.

"Um no Alex you will stay outside and me and Kate will share the room and in case you forgot i dont wanna share the same damn bed with someone like you even if we are fiancees " Dani says.

"What do you mean by someone like me?"

"Like you means someone who sleeps around so much that even they don't spare oldies." Dani says directly looking at me in the eyes.

"Um i think Dani you're mistaken i don't sleep around that much. I'm still a vergin you know." I say softly getting kinda hurt by her words but not showing it in my face.

" And you expect me to believe it.Well then let me tell you this i don't beleive any single thing u say. " Dani said back with a straight face and went back to the room.

And why don't jets have two rooms .

But anyways i know what i did with Principal Dawson was absolutely unnecessary but i couldn't help it she was harassing students for so long and i was waiting for my turn to come so that i can make that bitch face the warth of me.

Um i could hear Dani and Kate laughing and i kinda miss my family too so that i can laugh that freely with them too.

FUCK!!!! I can't let my depression control me now.

And after sitting idly and overthinking for how long i don't know i couldn't hear them laughing and talking so i guess they just fell asleep.

A staff member of the jet came to offer me some coffee and snacks and trust me i mood got kinda better when i saw a smol packet of GoldFish crackers in the snacks tray.

Kinda got my mood up for a second. The woman also said that we would reach the airport in two hours tops and wished me a good flight.

After a while i could hear the opening of the only bedroom in the jet and i turned back to see Kate coming out with a messy hair but still looking like the goddess she is.

Damn, how can a woman be that hot after they wake up. Coz i definately look like a train wreak and my hair looks as if i got a electric shock.

And don't tell me I'm seriously crushing on my teacher or fiancee's best friend. Damn I'm so dead i guess if Dani knows.

Kate gently closed the door mostly because Dani was still asleep. And walked over to me and holy fuck she looked like some model in the ramp.

She looked so hot my dick was just trying to stand up at this point.

"Um sorry Alex i guess you couldn't sleep. " Kate apologised.

"No no it's alright i wasn't sleepy either ways. But hopefully you and Dani slept well."

" Its ok Alex you don't havto pretend i can read you well you are sleepy you're eyes says it clearly. Um there's still an hour left maybe you wanna take a nap or something coz we still got a long ass travel when we get there. " Kate suggests.

" um no no it's alright. But if you want we can talk for a bit now that Dani is still sleeping. Coz up until now we didn't get to talk one on one."

" Yeah yeah sure i did love to talk to you ."

" Um so i heard from my friends that you are Woodlands Highs new principal and it is true that i actually came on a vacation with both my class teacher and principal...?"

" Ah yes it's totally true I'm your new principal Mrs. Katathrin B. "

-------

Words - 815

Sorry for causing this delay in update schedule.

But hopefully you all will enjoy this chapter.

😁😁😁