Chapter 7

Alex's POV•

As soon as Ms. Àlvarez left after explaining the incident in class earlier Principal Dawson proceed "So Alex I heard you were being naughty class today."

I raised an eyebrow "Yes ma'am I have been very naughty so would you punish me ?" I said while smirking 😏.

She looked at me while grinning and I knew exactly which way this was going. So before she could say anything I tore her shirt and pulled down her bra in one swift motion. Her big boobs spilled out as soon as I did it.

Seeing what I did she stood frozen for a minute then said "I see you have become very bad. So as your punishment you have to eat me out in this desk and smack me. Now start."

I did as I was asked too. I smacked her ass then ripped her skirt off. I stared by sucking her left nipple and gently rubbing my thumb over her clothed clit. She moaned my name over and over as I continued. Then, I slowly pulled her panties off and pushed her in the desk. I went down on my knees as both of my hands were massaging her nipples.

I started suking her clit as she was a moaning mess. I removed my right hand form her breast so that I can insert my fingers in her, the door swinged open and Ms. Àlvarez and Shay stepped inside.

Ms. Àlvarez POV

As I excused myself from the class I walked over to the principal's office with Shay on my tail.

We were just outside her office when I knocked on the door. I know she told me not to but it's a common courtesy I believe. I knocked twice and I didn't hear a response so opened the door wide enough for me and Shay to enter.

But no, God had other suprise for us. As I pushed the door open then came the view of inside and to say the least we were amazed by the sight. On the floor was Alex eating Mrs. Dawson out.

Wtf?

Is anybody fucking kidding me.

She is the school's principal and a fifty years old married woman having sex with a minor seventeen years old in the school's property also more over in her office desk with the door open.

Even after standing there for a minute they didn't acknowledge our presence so I cleared my throat for them to stop and consider the fact that a teacher just walked in them having sex and while they were recovering from the utter shock of being exposed, I called the cops and asked them to meet in here which I believed was the first thing to do in that situation.

Beside me Shay was frozen with the obvious shock of watching a live porn of her best-friend and her principal in the office desk.

When they did acknowledge my presence Mrs. Dawson had fear clearly written in her face while Alex was just smirking at me. Well more like eye raping me. Like seriously this girl has no shame that I just caught her having sex.

I knew I had no more time to spare so I hope that the cops are one their way.

Alex's POV

I just stared at Ms. Àlvarez with awe. My pupils were clearly dialated and probably the luck is on my side today as I heard her calling the cops and I know that they are on their way. So I had to act fast.

I also knew that Principal Dawson is a damn snake and would do anything to prove that. I also knew that she seduces students in order for them to lessen their punishment and that bitch is dumb enough to securely snap a picture of those comprising positions to blackmail the students and use it against them afterwards. I also knew on what drawer those are.

Soon the bitch broke form her trance and slipped in her ripped shirt and skirt on. A part of me wanted to laugh at her for wearing the ripped cloths but I soon came to the conclusion that it would be best the not to do so.

I decided to tease her a little before she gets arrested. So I placed my hands on her bra less breasts and sucked her nipple form outside her shirt.

As soon as I did that the dumb bitch slapped me hard like and it literally stinks.

"Move away form me Alex . I thereby expel you form this school. How dare you force yourself onto me. I'm calling the cops right now so I can have a arrest warrant on you. You rapist." With that she took the office phone to call them. I just stared at her in disbelief like what a low act.

Did she really call me a rapist ? 🤬

As soon as she picked it up the door burst open again to display that cops have arrived "We were called here by Ms. Àlvarez and we came as soon as we could." cop one said.

As soon as they heard the cops Ms. Àlvarez and Shay explained to them what they saw and lastly by taking that bitch's statement cop two came to me to put the handcuffs on me. Like seriously they believe that a minor forced herself into a old hag.

I shook my head in disbelief and said
"Offiers a minute please before you can arrsest me." They nod their head in approval. "No funny business" With that I stripped off my t-shirt to pull off the recorder from my bra. I pressed the play button so that everyone could hear everything of what happened inside of closed doors. I handed them the recorder while it was playing form my phone and walked passed them to open the secret drawer in the left of the desk and motioned for them to come up here. There was several pictures of students in compromising positions with her.

As soon as they saw those they pulled that Dawson bitch by her hand and cuffed her. She was screaming at me but while they pushed her out and pulled her into their car.