Chapter 19

Alex's POV•

It was time.

It was fucking time for Danielle to sit in my lap.

Like why?

Seriously just why did Kate thought that it would be a great idea to make Dani sit in my lap. But also she is rich enough to afford a fucking limbo. So why a got damn old shit for a car.

Which don't even have a proper back storage. And things need to be kept in the back seat if necessary.

Fuckkkkk.....

Anyways I looked up to see Danielle maybe poking holes in my head. I smiled sweetly trying to lighten up the moment even though I knew ever well it wasn't gonna work.

"What now...you gonna make us more late or proceed? Cause if it was out of your knowledge the airport is fucking far from here." Dani literally spat at me.

"OH OH ok ok let's go." I say.

------In the car-----

"Why the fuck are the roads so bumpy?" Dani meawled.

"It doesn't matter Danielle stop being a spoiled brat and don't complain. " Kate strictly instructed.

But why the hell are this two fuming cats fighting I don't even understand anymore.

"Owww" Danielle moaned again cause the car apparently jearked a bit. And seriously she is grinding on my lap without even noticing that.

WTF!!!!

This just cannot happen.....fuck she is gonna turn me on if she goes on like this and damn my secret is gonna get exposed.

I can't let that happen.

"Umm....Dani why don't you try to stay calm and move a bit less you know you are liter literally jumping on my bones." I pleaded her in a baby voice.

She just looked at me. No not just a look she glared at me.

Like does the God seriously hate me this much now. I have to let a full grown woman sit in my lap for God knows how long. My legs are nubbing up and my dick is pleading to stand up. My brain is asking me to shut up and my heart is beating so fast I feel deaf to everything around me.

This people is known as bad and good luck altogether.

Bad cause I really wanna punch this spoiled brat in the face for nagging so much and good cause after all i have a sexy ass woman in my lap rn.

Damn if I keep this up I'm sure as hell going to hell.

And it rhymes. Just how pleasant is that.

I'm getting a bit out of hand trying to think of something else.

Concentrate.

"Um Kate how long is this gonna take?"

"Can't you all just shut up for few minutes I'm trying to concentrate."

"Just so you know my legs are cramping up bad."

"OH you should have said this earlier. Maybe I should just twist around a bit then it may feel some better." Dani suggests.

Then she starts to move around and everytime she does so her ass is rubbing over my dick.

And fuck I can't control it anymore.

I'm not sure if she can feel my boner or not but I hope she can't cause that did be embarrassing. And also it would expose my secrets.

"Maybe I should stop moving I guess it's not helping afterall." Dani says.

Me being me ass hat I'm just moaned instead of answering.

"Did you seriously just moan??? Like eww were you thinking of the old hag of the principal and thinking of dry humping me. Don't ever think that cause it's nasty." Dani splits her words at me. Which got me off the state I was in.

"No no Ms. Alvareź I could never think that. I didn't even like Mrs. Dawson. You got it all wrong. I-I am sorry."

"Whatever just don't moan like that all of a sudden. It's weird."

"Danielle maybe she just did it by mistake I don't think there's need to make such a big deal outta it." Kate peacefully proposes to Danielle but she being herself obviously she didn't listen.

We kept going on and off about it the whole car ride.

---Airport----

"Look here we are. Finally, and we didn't miss our flight." I happily express after all that in the car I was so damn happy so be away from her even for a little while.

"Whatever....Now what flight are we supposed to take you said you are gonna arrange that Kate." Danielle said.

"Yup. I did manage it in the most extravagant way possible. I indeed book a flight for us. But not I'm the commercial plane or some business class. WE ARE TAKING MY JET." Kate nearly screams.

"WTF???? Bitch if we are to take your jet then why did we havto get up early. And have a messy ride to the airport. FUCKING BRAINLESS BITCH." Dani screamed back at her.

What a mess........

--------

Hii yll Dith here.

Hope y all are doing good.

It's a short chapter of words:- 850.

Not edited yet.

Stay tuned.

Enjoy.