Chapter 23

*Alex's POV:-*

I have been in Katherines house for a bit now. Just moments back i called my parents up to let them know i wont be returning home. And as per my mother wording "I'm supposed to get married and i cant be sleeping around." As if i wanted to get married at 17. How ironic.

And as of sleeping around. I'm just seeking shelter by my principal. It cant be called sleeping over can it be. I dont think so.

I was on my own world when I suddenly heard a knock on the door. Which welcomed Mrs. B in.

"Hey Alex, are you doing good now?" Mrs. B asked.

"Yh, kinda." I replied back in a dry way. I kept on thinking what my mother said bout marriage with Daniella. How can i marry someone who isnt in love with me. And I'm only 17.

"Is there anything you did like to share with me. Ofc if u wanna." Katherine insisted.

"Um nothing its just I'm kinda dont know how to react bout the marriage im set up for. I'm still young and I and Daniella isn't even up for it. I dont know how to accept all these. I know you are her best friend but idk i really feel comfortable." I honesly revealed it to her.

"Yes I'm aware that you are marrying Daniella, your teacher. " Katharine asked me with a shakey voice.

"Yes. Mr. Alveraz and my father set it up for explanading their apparent business."

"Yh bff. I-I. Um Alex can I get back to you. I have something urgent to do." Katherine quicky said and ran out of the room without waiting for my response.

*Katharine's Pov*

I first couldn't believe my ears that my Daniella is marrying someone else when we are already married. Like how could she. Ik we married in secret when we were in school years but we are still married for gods sake. Then when i knew it was Alexandra she was marrying I was nothing but overjoyed. I liked Alex since I first saw her in Dani's phone.

I dont know how to explain what I'm feeling. Like something is breaking in me and I dont have the mere ability to stop it. When I see Daniella and Alex hate each other.I feel hurted by my own wife.

I need to ask her bout this.

"Hello...Daniella come to my house rn." I called her.

"Um babe why re u taking my name. Is everything alright" came from the other line.

"YuP" I said popping the p.

"Um ok. Even though I can't trust that everything is indeed ok I will come by. My work is nearly done." The call receiver replied.

"Hm. Bye" I said cutting the call.

I don't know what to feel at this point. I really feel betrayed. I thought atleast Daniella will always be honest with me. And moreover she had to apparently marry Alex when I liked her and now trying to call it off ugh this girl.

-Knock on the door-

*Third Person POV:-*

"Hey Kate" Daniella greeted Katherine upon her revealing herself to her.

"Daniella don't hey me. You and me both know we need to talk bout Alex." Kate told Daniella clearly.

"You might wanna explain about your-so-called outsmartness in trying to call of the marriage Mrs. Daniella Francesca Alvarez." Katherine sternly charged the other girl standing in the doorway.

"Kate, Babe atleast let me enter else how will I explain u the whole thing. Its a bit weird to stand outside. When we both know how nosey your neighbors are. By the morning we both will be in the headlines. " Daniella softly tried to make her lover understand.

Daniella straighted her blazer.

"Fine. Just get in. but yes before you make a scene Alexandera is in the room resting." Katherine informed Daniella beforehand.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY KATHERINE???" Daniella started making a scene, which was quickly stopped by Katherine.

"Honey you might wanna take it back. Coz as per I heard you are about to marry that girl." Katherine snapped at her.

"Kate you need to understand that its just a set up arranged marriage by our families for pure business. You know I love you and yes I do know that we are married but yes if it was in my hands I would have never agreed to marrying that good for nothing girl. Who knows how many times she had been tested positive for STD. " Daniella justified herself to Katherine.

"DANIELLA don't you dare talk about Alex like that. She isnt what you think she is. Dont you dare call Alex a whore. You do know I like her" Katherine barked at her partner.

"Kate why are you defending that girl. You know you just appointed as Principal you don't know her properly. Do you even know how evil she is?" Daniella said to Kate.

"What is it Daniella? What did she ever do to you for you to have a bad eye about your student?"

"Oh Kate you don't know anything. She made me embarrassed in front of all in the class. She fucking played a nasty prank on me. HER TEACHER. HER FUCKING TEACHER. Do you realise that? " Daniella nearly screamed at Katherine.

"For real Daniella. Did you forget when you were 17. When we were 17 how we pulled a prank on our principal and we were threatened to get kicked our school. Did you really forget those times."

"But we were never on the good side of the principal until you were the valedictorian." Daniella replied back.

"Did that stop us from being rebellious. " Kate asked Daniella.

"No....."

-Suddenly the door opened-

"H-Hi Ms. Bonovich and Ms. Alverez" Alex popped her head behind the door greeting both her supervisors.

"Hey darling did you rest well? Please tell me you fell better now?" Kate worriedly asked Alex.

"Hm so I see you are here Alexandra." Daniella said unimpressed.

"Yh...Ms. Katherine. I do feel better. Thank you so much for letting me stay. Did I bother you and Ms. Alverez." Alex apologetically said.

"Yh actually" Daniella started but was quickly cut off by Kate.

"No Alex dear you didnt. Ms. Alverez just stopped by to see if you were alright." Kathrine lovingly assured Alex.

"Is that really true Ma'am you came to see me?" Alex said it as her voice shook kinda not beleiving what Kate told.

--------

Next Chapter coming soon....

Enjoy!

Wishing you all an advance MERRY CHRISTMAS.

😊😊😊