Chapter 22

*Alex's POV*

Then Mrs. B, slowly pulled me closer to her for a hug. I was kinda hesitant at first to hug my principal but it felt comforting. Like a sense of warmth surrounded my cold heart like the warmth of a sun in the cold winter days.

We stayed silent for a while, as she softly rubbed my back with her slender hand.
It felt comforting but I also couldn't help but feel her soft boobs touching my chest as she breathe softly like me. As we both sync our breath together.

She laid her head in my shoulder as for the hight difference. Suddenly I heard foot steps ranging closer to the door. I drifted from her but it felt like I had been stripped of the warmth of her body which she wrapped around mine.

She quickly parted from me and walked out of the washroom but not before patting my back in a reassuring way.

Sometimes I feel kinda felt out even though I have supportive family and best friends.
I sometimes wish Daniella supported our marriage. Who doesn't want their to be wife to supportive of them.

I slowly scrolled down to my next class which unfortunately was of my would-be-wife's. My luck.

--In class--

Upon entering the class....

"Alex, I see you are late again. Detention after school. " Dani screamed infront of the whole class embarrassing me.

"Ms. Alvarez, I-I" I tried to speak but it felt like something stuck in my throat which hindered me from speaking further.

"Alex I don't need your explanation, take a seat and let's continue the class." Ms. Alvarez said out loud.

I softly walked up to my seat and sat in my bench as the class went though. Minutes felt hours finally I heard the bell go off. All students rushed out of the class, I got up to walk out.

I heard my name being called by Daniella, I didn't wait though I felt overwhelmed so I ran out.

Ran out of class as I heard my name being called by Daniella, I didn't stop. It felt the air was pulled out of me as I ran out of school, onto the roads then to the park near my house as a fell onto the grassy green field. I saw everything black around me. And my body felt heavy as I fell down and passed onto a deep slumber.

I was woken up my someone caressing my forehead, I slowly opened my eyes to see Katherine. As soon as I opened my eyes I felt her engulfing me in a tight hug. As soon as she parted I felt my mouth dry enough to speak. I signaled her for the glass of water as she passed it to me I drank it whole emptying it within a second.

"Hii" I said to Katherine.

"Hey are you ok?"

"I guess so um where am I?" I asked her back.

"Um it's my house. I heard Dani calling after you as you ran out of school. I was kinda worried about you to I followed you back to see you fainted in the park. I picked you up and got back to my house....um hope didn't mind right??" Kate nervously asked me.

"N-No not at all. Why will I mind? I really didnt mind Mrs. B and thank you for picking me up from the park. "

I thanked Kathrine with all my heart. I dont know how she is friends with Daniella she is just a bitch and Mrs. B is so nice.

Kate suddenly moved her hand and touched my forehead gasped back "Oh my god! Alex you are burning up. "

"Um oh i guess...its fine its only fever. I should get going Mrs. B" i said to Katherine.

"Oh no Alex, you are not intruding me. Moreover someones company feels nice. And you are burning up like hell i will leave you alone rn" Katharine said.

"But" I tried to protest

"No Alex you will not go home. " Katharine said scrictly.

"Fine. Ms. Katharine I will stay here."

"Um can I tell you something Mrs. B"

"Yes ofc Alex"

"Um I am supposed to marry Daniella. But she dosent like me at all." I confessed to her. I dont know why I felt comfortable to share this with her. Like I can trust her with my life.

"I know Alex that you are to be in an arranged marriage with her and yes i also know how she behaves with you but trust me she is not a bad person. She is a good person dont get her wrong thats all Im gonna say" Katharine said to me.

 She is a good person dont get her wrong thats all Im gonna say" Katharine said to me

*Kate's house*

_

____

Words Count : 800

Sorry for the short update but next chapters will be longer.

Thank you.
WriterDith
Enjoy 😊