Chapter 14

•Alex's POV•

Just as i was about to get in the car my phone rang. I assumed it was just one of my ex-flings as it was a unknown number so I received it and without letting the first person speak I spoke

"OK hello Ms. Whatever your name is I know I slept with you I maybe you already know that I sleep around with no strings attached to lemme tell you this that do not bother me again cause now I have a lovely fiancee who is so fucking sexy even the sun is nothing compared to her. So don't even try to bother me again cause I'm in a committed relationship with my fiance whom I love so much." I said without letting the other person utter a single word.

Then a sound came from the other side "really Ms. Alex you love me that much that you stopped whoring around and maybe I just heard you saying that you love me cause the last time I checked we hated each other."

I was quick to realize the mistake of not letting the other other person speak first in a unknown call. I looked down and blushed quite embarrassed with what I have done " No actually I thought you were someone else I'm sorry I should have let you speak first when you are the one who called. And just so you know what I do is not whoring around it's social work of pleasuring woman who are disappointed with their small duck boyfriends."

"It's not social work honey it's just called sleeping around like a hoe. Anyways I heard someone saying that I'm hotter than the sun what do you think Alexxxx" she said and I just know that she is smirking on the other side.

"Nope my girls are hotter than you Ms. Àlvarez. And just so you know now you have a fiancee maybe you should stop flirting with the school staff and students from now onwards. " I said.

"Damn I'm sorry so say that your bimbos are nothing compared to me. And did you just said that I should stop flirting with students in your dream Castillo. And about staff I can do whatever I want my life my choice. And don't tell me that you are jelly. " she said teasingly.

"Wh-What m-me jelly. Fuff no I just suggested. Anyways why did you call?" I said but still a bit stuttering cause I nearly got caught red handed being jelly.

I didn't wanna admit but when I saw her talking with that man in a intimate manner I suddenly felt like a possessive  feeling towars her. I don't understand why I never felt like this ever.

"Alex I called you because I want you to pack your camping bag and being you tent with you cause we are going camping in the weekend just the two of us. " she said excitedly.

"Ohh really damn I assume it's not your idea. "

"What a party popper you are. Of course it not idea actually mom was forcing me to invite you instead of my friends on a weekend get together. " she said sighing.

"OK I will. I'm gonna go to our house within the next hour so be prepared. Bye. "

"OK. Take care."

After the call I went back to my house to gather the camping stuff and some extra cash cause there's no use of credit cards in the jungle baby.

I took my camping back that was already set up. And went downstairs.

On the way out I informed my parents that me and Danielle are gonna go camping in the woods for the weekend

On the way to her house I brought a few packs of marshmallows, chocolate, cheeses, Graham crakers, and few packs of goldfishs crakers and other unnecessary stuffs that I'm sure ad he'll is gonna piss the shit out Dani.

          ------In Danielle's house------

DANI'S POV

It was approximately fifty minutes before I had called Alex and asked her to pack her stuff.

We I called her I thought she had saved my number and won't receive the call but instead she thought that I was one of her booty calls and tend to surprise me instead when she she to leave her alone and that she now has a hot fiancee whom she loves.

I know she doesn't love me but still hearing her say that kinda makes my heart flutter a bit.

And the time when she said that her fiancee was hotter than the sun damn I wasn't expecting to hear it from her mouth. Maybe it was the first compliment I heard from her mouth after we met.

We are always bickering with each other before then the arrange marriage thing I never thought that maybe she will stop her booty calls after marriage and now that i think about it I'm very shocked that she changed her ways of life because of this marriage.

Maybe she changed for good. Well who am I kidding she didn't she still loves to piss me off....

And today morning when I was talking to frank about our dinner in Saturday I had to cancel it because of the trip but I'm glad to do so. He was just pesting me so much to the point that I said yes me him.

When Alex heard about it class she tried to cut my talk with Frank, the guy but apologizing to me about that days misbehavior. I didn't understand why at first but now I realized maybe she was jealous of Frank.

Maybe I don't know cause as much as I was aware she wasn't interested in marriage but she and I were both forced to it.

I was so lost in thought that I didn't hear her car stop it the drive way. I was quickly pulled out of my thoughts with I heard a weird car honk and you'll guess what Alex was here with so much stuff that felt as if we are gonna stay in the woods forever.

--------

To be continued....

1050 words.

Enjoy!!!!

😃