Chapter 17

Danielle's POV•

While I was walking up the stairs to wake Alex up my head was running at about 50 Km/hr. Like what would happen when Alex knows about Kate and me.

Would she file for a divorce. And is she even allowed to do so. It's so damn complicated.

Finally I was standing before her door and my hands were literally shaking from the chill weather but also from the anticipation of our future.

I got the courage and pushed the key into the lock hearing it click as it opened the door. I pushed it wide enough for me to enter. It was dark inside but not fully dark a little night lamp was on and the floorlight was on.

I slowly made my was inside. As I can slightly make out Alex being in a deep slumber at the very moment we were supposed to get up and probably brush our teeths.

As I was just beside her bed I sat down on the edge of the bed as I look at her sleeping face for the first time after I entered she looked so peaceful and maybe less off an bitch with a sexy smirk on her face from when she is awake she looked so cute with her mouth slightly ajar and her hands tucked inside the blanket as our new pup is cuddling beside her.

I slightly patted the baby husky as he immediately woke up slightly barking and jumped on the bed I sush him and pick him up and placed him outside the door. He happily hopped around and went downstairs. Such a sweet thing.

I then again went to the bed and sat beside her and shaked her slightly trying to get her out of her deep sumber. Just as I was doing that she turned on her back as I was able to see her clearly. I was just about to shake her again but something caught my eye. There was a big bulge on her crouch.

I'm so shocked like WTF!!! Is it what I think it is. But what I know that she is a girl right. And not a guy trying to hide in a mans body. Or something else. Maybe I should ask her when she gets up.

I was just about to call her again but a sudden curiosity washed over me. I was very much tying to convince my self that too much curiosity is not good but like they say 'Curiosity killed the cat' I couldn't resist my self as I yanked the duvet off her lower body and if I say I was shocked was an understatement.

There in place of her vagina there was a big cock. It looked so meaty and fuck maybe I should put the covers pack in place and go back to waking her up and pretend I know nothing. But what if I touch it just a little bit 🤏 like for once. She sleeping like this with a big hard rod was making me horny.

I finally got the courage to just touch the tip with my fingers. It was kind of wet. Fuck she is so BIG..... I went against my all beliefs then took her in my hand even my fingers were not able to hold it properly she is thick man. As slowly I ran my hand up and down while the precum was leaking from the tip. Couldn't resist myself I collected the precum around my hand and used it as a lubricant. I was literally giving her a handjob at this point.

I knew I was running out of time but i couldn't stop my self. She was now slightly moaning maybe thinking of some wet dream.

Fuck.....

What if she wakes up and finds me literally raping her in her sleep. But its too late to stop. I continued rubbing my hand up and down as my mouth was watering from the sexy sight before me. Unable to resist myself I quickly launched myself and came face to face with her tip I slowly put my tongue out and liked her tip once it tasted a bit salty. Then I opened my mouth a bit wide and took her tip in and slowly tried to fit her whole length in my mouth she was only half way and i started gagging. I knew very well that she would wake up very soon.

I then wasted no time and started to blob my head up and down continuing to gag in the process. I can't imagine I'm giving my student a God damn blowjob while she is  sleeping. She was half moaning and also starting to wake up.

I was scared would be an understatement so I immediately removed my mouth from her cock before she can wake up completely and catch me red handed. I then yanked the duvet back to place and pretended nothing happened as I went back to waking her up.

"Hey sleeping beauty.....get up we are running late already. " I called out for her once more and this seemed to do the job for her she slowly pried her eyes open and pulled one hand out of the duvet and rubbed the sleep of her eye.

"O-oh hii you are here. Good Morning but wait maybe Good Night fuck I don't know lemme sleep. Please." She begs me still half asleep.

She is too cute....."No Alex it's already late we should have taken a shower by now. Kate is already here you know." I say to her softly.

"What who is here....at fucking at is the time now??" Omg how dumb is she I just told her yesterday that Kate is going with us to the hiking or camping whatever...seriously and is she asking me the time now.

"It's fucking 4:30 and NOW GET YOUR ASS UP BEFORE I YANK THAT DUVET OFF YOUR BODY AND YOU FREEZE TO DEATH....." I nearly screamed at her firstly because she is literally testing my patience now and that Kate is waiting for us downstairs but also I was sexually frustrated in the middle of the night.

"OK ok chill I'm getting up. Don't just scream so loud at this time...now go out and shut the door on your way cause you know I'm naked underneath. I will be down in 30...now shoo" she shooed me off.

Lol if she knew what I did before....

________

Words : 1100

Thank You all for keeping up with this story. Hope you all are enjoying reading it as much as I love writing it.....😀

XOXO