So called badass

Since school begun, I haven't really had time to hang out with the boys except for dinner time

Since school begun, I haven't really had time to hang out with the boys except for dinner time. Leo and Damon have been absent for three days now for business purpose and I have been trying to hold up with school work. Unlike the boys I study to get good grades, they get them too, but without studying the siltiest bit.

Today, Damon and Leo get back and to my surprise we will have a guest tonight. Elijah. I heard his name before, when Damon talked about him having men to track down Nick and my foster dad. I guess it is for business reasons he'll be there. But the day is not over yet, I still have a whole Friday school day to go through first.

This time I arrive at school in Blake's car, entering the school propriety loudly because of the beautiful engin this car has. I noticed that Blake doesn't give a shit about the street rules and I clearly relate to it, knowing that my passion is illegal street racing.

When all the four siblings of the Knight family enter the school in a row like the bad bitches we are, we all go our different ways. As I am on my way to my class I am about to turn a corner, but I hear a loud voice right at the corner, so I stop in my tracks.

"No I don't fucking understand why you send my here !" The voice barks and I feel like I have heard that voice, so I decide to take a small peak around the corner to see who it is. The boy's back is facing me, his phone pressed against his temple as I watch his hand clench and unclench into a fist on his sides. I recognise him as the guy who kicked me out of my chair the first day.

I think his name is William if I remember it correctly. " You said like twenty times that I will understand, but I still don't and it's been two months since I have been involved here. I didn't sign up for that shit. " He curses, but makes sure to lower his voice to probably avoid curious people like me to listen to his conversation. "And yes I have it, don't worry. I will get it done. "

Thinking that I heard enough, I go around the corner and walk passed William to head towards my class like nothing happened.

Luckily I arrive on time as the teacher is about to start his lesson, because being late again wouldn't be in my favour especially now that my 'new girl' excuse is starting to be unbelievable. But unlike me William bursts into the class two minutes later angering the teacher once again.

"Late again Mr. Osler ! I told you already that if this keeps going like this you will get expelled. I am warning you again and it is my last one. If you make another stupid or disrespectful thing and I don't care in which class you are, I will get you expelled. And I won't hesitate next time Mr. Osler." The teacher is fuming and William just walks passed him to sit down in the back, next to me, not giving a shit about the threat his teacher just made. He looks more pissed than ever, probably because of the call he just head before in the hallway. And the teacher is probably not giving him the break he needs right now.