Car freak

I am exhausted when I wake up, the night has been rough

I am exhausted when I wake up, the night has been rough. Something was happening in the house because I heard the guys leave yesterday night some time after Leo got kicked out of my room. After I kicked him out of my room when he nearly caught me on the phone with Gab. The sounds beneath my room startled me but I wasn't brave enough to go out of my room. So instead I stayed in my bed safely staring at the ceiling aware of every sound that could possibly be heard in the house.

It is 7 am now and I am unable  to stay even one second longer in my bed, so I tiredly head down to the kitchen. My muscles are aching from yesterday's training and my lack of sleep isn't helping.

The kitchen is empty when I get there, not a single brother is awake which clearly doesn't wonder me. I mean, it's 7am ! Who would want to willingly wake up this early ?

I am not hungry, my stomach still churning from the anxious night I had, so I decide to walk towards the game room that is at the other end of the floor. My ears peak up when I hear some guys talking near a door, probably people that work for Damon. My curiosity makes it impossible to just walk passed, so I slowly approach the door without being seen.

"I just cleaned the Lamborghini Urus, like boss told me to do." A boy that looked like being in his twenties said to an other guy that was infront of him.

"Good, you can go home now Jakob." Another guy said and quickly the supposedly Jakob heads towards me to probably head out by the front door. Just in time I stumble backwards to hide behind a wall, so he doesn't see me. When he walks out of the room, he stops for a second and looks around the corridor, as if he could sense my presence. I pin myself against the wall and hold my breath, terrified that he might discover me.

But why ? I am now appart of the Knight family, I can do what ever the fuck I want. But no, I refrain myself to do so because this Jakob guy will probably go on and babble about me to Damon. Let's just say that I don't really want that and risk to get scolded at for being awake at this time of the day.

When I peak out of my hidding spot I turn towards the door again and a wicked grin grows on my face, when realisation hits me.
If I am right that door should lead me to the garage, knowing that the two guys just came out of it.

Carefully I make my way to the door, but I get interrupted by a hand that falls upon my shoulder. I let out a small shriek and turn around to come face to face with a smiling maid. Her eyes grow wide when she sees my feared expression and immediately she apologises.

"Are you looking for something dear ?" She nicely asks me and I let out a small breath of relief.

"Oh you scared me miss. I just have to get something for Greyson." I lie with ease and she nods before walking away again to get to her tasks again.