New Book

My lovely readers,

Their Shattered Angel is a work that means incredibly much to me and I am proud to say that nobody can take away what I achieved here. If you enjoyed my characters and the plot, please continue to read, because I have something new to offer.

Your support helped me push through and appreciate what I like to do to escape reality.

I might not be talented with words and writing, but nevertheless,writing stories that I imagine in my head with my own characters and lives is what makes me happy.

It makes me feel alive, and look forward to my days. Pouring my emotions and thoughts on these blank pages just brings a smile to my lips. It's truly the only thing that makes me live.

I admit that the vocabulary and grammar I used were not exceptional at all, but I believe I learned from my mistakes and that it gets better in my next book.

Yes, you heard me right. A NEXT FREAKING BOOK.

The story will not evolve around a lost sister this time, I chose to go down a new path and I hope that you are willing to continue down this path with me.

You can find the book on my profile under the name of :

My aching solace

The story of Liliana Storm Whitlock.

I hope you are all doing well, I send you all my love Babes

Love you,
Xx