Karma is a bitch

No

No. Is someone following you ?

I read the text that Damon send me over and over again. Fucking hell.

I glance in my mirrors even though I did it already five times in the past twenty seconds. I feel that my palms start to get sweaty, as I hold on to the steering wheel harder. Maybe I am just making this up. I think to myself, but get an idea to prove if my theory is wrong or not. I make a left turn, a second one, a third one and glance back in my mirrors to see if the bastards are still following me. I make one last left turn and if they follow it definitely means that they are after me because I just drove in a circle. To prove that my theory is right I watch as the two black cars turn in the same street as me.

shit. shit. shit.

Panic starts to take over me, but I try to make sure that my breathing stays constant and regular. I wouldn't want to pass out in the middle of a car chase after all. The only idea I have right now is to call Blake. I don't know why him, but I just did what my gut feeling told me to do.

"Magnolia ? What is it ?" I hear Blake's voice through the loud speaker of my phone. I don't get the time to answer as I see at the very last second how one of the black vehicle tries to send me off the road. I hear the tyres screech as I make a sharp left turn, before hitting my foot all the way down on the gaz paddle.

"Magnolia what is going on !"Blake's voice booms through the speaker. He probably heard my heavy breathing and the tyres screech. "Talk to me, what is happening Lila !"

"B-Blake..." I stutter, as I try hard to say focused on the road, without getting killed. "Someone is-is follow-" I don't get to finish my sentence as a bullet flies right through my back window, making glass shatter everywhere on the black seat. I can't stop myself from letting out a panicked scream, as I bow my head down a little to protect myself from the shattered glass that flies right through the whole vehicle.

"B-Blake ! Help me..." I beg, as fear of dying brings me over the edge.

"FUCKING HELL !" I hear him yell over the phone, before ordering some things to other people that are probably around him. "It's gonna be alright Lila, you have to be a strong girl for me right now okay ? Try to distance yourself from them, you can do it. Elijah is already on his way to you, he was the closest one out of all of us." his soft voice is now back on the line, trying to convince me that it is going to be fine.

Don't panic, don't panic, don't panic. Breath. Think of it like a race. Yes. A simple race.

My trembling hands grip harder to the steering wheel as I take a deep breath once again. This situation already happened once. When I was with Jace. Except I wasn't the one driving and it didn't end well. At all. I can't go through this again, please no.