Chapter Five

The drive, again, didn't last as long as I would have hoped for, not that I in any sense enjoyed being in a car with these assholes, but I had a gut feeling that the place they were taking me would only add onto my nightmare's. As Jay began to park the car, I took a glance out the window trying to place in my head why this area seemed so familiar. I hear the door open and Spencer jumping out from the front seat and making his way over to open the back door.

"What are we doing here?" I ask sounding annoyed when in reality I was as scared as a fish when someone taps on the glass. He chuckles darkly taking my hand in his and raising it up. I look at him questionably and he smirks taking out a pair of handcuffs and cuffing me to the bar placed at the roof of the car. I look at him in disbelief and utter distress.

"Seriously!?" I question pissed and he looks at me intently for a few seconds too long, analyzing me before speaking.

"Are you afraid of me?" He asks narrowing his eyes and I scoff.

"No" I lie and he leans closer to me making me gulp. Our faces were just inches apart and I shuddered feeling goosebumps arise.

"You should be" He says as he leans close enough so that I could feel his warm breath fanning my cheeks. He kisses the corner of my mouth and I close my eyes and hold my breath I hear him laugh and slam the door of the car shut. When I open my eyes I see him standing outside with Jay. I hate to say this but that was probably as intimate with a guy that I've ever been and for him it was just a sick twisted way of getting me to be afraid of him. Someone please tell me how his brain works! Where is the logic in that?

I look out the tinted window thankful that he couldn't see me in the car but I still had a clear view of him. I look up at the handcuffs and groan tugging at them to break free. I was glad that this time he had chosen to only lock up my right arm this time, lucky for me it's the arm that's cut free. I try to break myself free for a good 5 minutes before giving up. I look out the window trying to make out the scene that was playing out infront of me.

Jay was holding down a man dressed in all black, beating him relentlessly while S pulled out a gun moving Jay to the side, my eyes went wide quickly realizing why this place was so familiar. I look at the guy getting beat to death and let out a blood curdling scream.

"JASON!" 

"No no no no" I shout and start manically banging on the window fighting against my body as my arms cried out in pain. Eventually S turns around looking confused as to why there was so much noise coming from the car. But with the windows being black, he couldn't see inside.

"Oh god oh god oh god" I mutter breathing heavily as Jay continues to punch kick and beat Jason to death as I watched in despair.

Jason, also known as the guy who saved my life.

*Flashback*

I split coffee all over my cardigan being the clumsy person I am and obviously I would have to take it off. What's the problem with that? 

My scarred wrist.

I hesitantly took my sweater off hoping no one would notice but I was proven wrong when he saw, I waited impatiently for the bell to ring then bolted out of the room. I took everything out of my locker thanking god that I didn't have much in there to begin with as I had began emptying my locker much earlier that day. I start walking home keeping an eye out to make sure I didn't bump into him.

I always told myself I only needed one last push and this was it. No one understands me! No one ever understood me. I hate myself, and when I say that I don't mean that I'm a little insecure about myself I mean I literally hate myself. How do I explain this? Okay so let's say there's someone in your life that only makes you feel bad, constantly bullying you, beating you up mentally and physically, you would never choose to be around this person.