Chapter Seventeen

"Uh-Its code red?" Jay says, more like questions.

"What?" S asks equally as confused as I was.

Jay doesn't say anything but simply just nudges his head in my direction. Oh I see, so I'm not allowed to hear about this code red thing.

"Well I'm out" I say casually then heading towards the door.

"And where do you think you're headed?" S asks annoyed and I cross my arms together trying to look tougher.

"Go upstairs" He demands.

"No" I say looking at him as if he had a second head.

Who'd the hell did he think he was. I could do anything I pleased.

"Now." He growls. Okay so maybe I couldn't do anything I pleased. I huffed shuffling upstairs, Jay didn't begin talking until he heard my door close. I sat with my ear pressed up against the door trying to hear what was being said.

 "-told them"

"WHAT!"

I press my ear closer to the door concentrating on their voices.

"-weakness, fuck!" S yells and I hear footsteps. I quickly jump up from my place on the floor and casually lay on the bed. Okay so maybe thats not the best idea. I quickly run into the bathroom, just as I close the door I hear S walk into the room.

"She's in the washroom" S whispers to Jay.

"What are we going to do" Jay asks in a hushed tone as well.

"-extreme?"

"We have no other choice" S says and it goes silent for a bit. I take that as my cue to walk out. I look up and I'm faced with a very worried looking Jay and a determined S.

"Where are we going?" I ask and he ignores my question while packing things up. He moves around the room skillfully picking out the necessities and placing them into the open suitcase lying on the bed.

He opens up the second suitcase and starts packing the things of mine he had brought here. I sigh defeated and walk upstairs to Jay's room but S has others plans as he grabs my arm pulling me back.

Where are you going?" He growls and I roll my eyes.

"Jays room" I say in a flat tone.

"Why?" He asks pissed. I didnt even do anything wrong and yet he's still angry with me.

"Because I want some answers and I'm obviously not getting any out from you, plus don't forget still I hate you for what you did, or didn't do, but wont tell me" I hiss pulling my arm out of his grip.

His jaw clenches when I say that I hate him and he breathes heavy not breaking eye contact with me.

"What makes him any better than me? If I remember correctly he was the one that beat your little friend over and over again" He says darkly while smirking. My eyes water remembering the sight of Jason lying helplessly on the cement while S held a gun up at him Jay kicked and punched him relentlessly. I close my eyes steadying my breathing but failing. I refuse to cry though; I won't be weak in front of him anymore.

"Hailey" S says cautiously.

"Fuck you" I spit angrily and then walk out of his room and run up the stairs before he had a chance to get to me. I bump into something hard falling backwards.

"Woah" Jay says quickly saving me from my fall.

"Sorry" I say awkwardly. We were standing awfully close and his arms were wrapped around me. I awkwardly squirm a bit before moving out of his grasp.

I'm brought back to my senses when S decides to cough behind us.

"Let's go" He says reaching his hand out waiting for me to accept. I look down at the ground, he sighs walking down the stairs but still looking back to make sure I was okay.

What was I going to do, fall down the stairs and die?

Well I guess that was sort of possible...

"I'm not going anywhere until you tell me where we're going, plus why would I willingly get into a car going somewhere I don't know with two murderers?" I say angrily.

"Either you get in yourself or we can tie you up like last time" S says and I groan remembering how much those cuffs had hurt, it took almost two weeks for the marks to heal.

I huff walking past them and into the car ignoring the smirks on both their faces. 

Stupid asshats.