I. Shopping Drama

( After Marriage Shot )

"Jai Hind Sir!", Hassena saluted entering Anubhav's cabin. Hassena sat on the chair infront of his desk. "Jai Hind Hassena ji! Aap yaha kuch kaam tha kya?", He asked engrossed in file. "Kyu? Jab aap hume bina kisi kaam ke thaane mein milne aa sakte hai, toh hum kyu nahi aa sakte?", Hassena questioned. "Aaisi baat nahi hai Hassena ji. Aap humse aaise bina kisi kaam ke milne aati nahi hai na isiliye hume laga ki aap kaam se ayi hai...", Anubhav explained. "Iska matlab aap kehna chahte hai ki hum boring hai?", Hassena asked faking anger. "Nahi nahi Hassena ji, humare kehne ka tatparya yeh nahi tha. Aap kahiye na ki kya baat hai??", Anubhav said diverting topic masterly. "Ha voh keh rahe the ki hume na shopping par jane ka maan hai, toh kya aap hamare saath chalenge?", Hassena asked in requested tone. "Ji thik hai, aap kehti hai toh chalenge hum aapke saath!", Anubhav declared and Hassena smiled. Anubhav smiled back. "Thank you so much. Aab hum chalte hai aap sham ko aa jana ha mall mein.", Hassena said Getting up from the chair. "Kis Mall mein yeh toh bataeye!", Anubhav asked. "Hum aapko message kar denge, ha Anu! Abhi hum chalte hai, Jai Hind!", She hurriedly left the cabin. Anubhav smiled at her antics.

In evening, Hassena was waiting for Anubhav at the location but Anubhav hadn't shown up till now. She glanced at the watch. "Yeh Anu abhi tak aye kyu nahi??", She asked herself being so impatient. "Pata nahi kaha reh gaye. Humne message mein likha tha time par aa jana lekin nahi, hamare words ki koi keemat hi nahi hai.", She murmured to herself angrily. Suddenly, her mobile rang. It was Anubhav. "Yeh abhi call kyu kar rahe hai, adhe ghante pehle aa jana chahiye tha", Hassena received the call. "Kaha hai aap? Humne kaha tha na ki time par aa jana, kyu nahi aye?? Kaha hai kaha aap??", Hassena asked as if firing bullets on him. "Are Hassena ji, hume bolne toh dijiye, darasal baat yeh hai ki hume achanak IG sir ne meeting ke liye bula liya hai, aap please hamara wait mat kariye aur ghar jaye.", He explained. "Aapne humse promise kiya tha na Anu?? Kya hua uss promise ka??", She questioned. "Jaan hume maaf kar dijiye na please. Meeting nahi hoti toh hum aapna vaada kabhi nahi todte. Chalo aab hume meeting mein jana hai, bye, love you!", He said and disconnected the call. "Kamal hai aapni patni ko yaha chodkar meeting attend kar rahe hai. Kaam se kaam hume batana toh chahiye tha na!", She murmured to herself.

Hassena was sitting in Drawing room reading some files she was looking tensed. When door bell rang. "Are Hassena jara darvaja toh khol beta.", Maa said loudly from inside. "Ha khol rahe hai Maa, aap so jaeye, raat bohot ho gayi hai.", She replied and got up to check on the door. She opened the door and saw Anu on the door. He came inside and sat on the couch. Hassena went and fetched a glass of water, and handed it to him. He gulped down water. Hassena went and sat infront of files again completing the files, without speaking a word to him. "Inhe kya ho gaya?? Kahi abhi tak naraj toh nahi hai?? Par Haseena ji itni nadan thodi hi na hai?? Par ho bhi sakta hai ki voh naraj hai", He gulped at the thought of her being angry. He thought to speak to her when she spoke. "Kapde badal lijiye hum aapke liye khaana lagate hai", Hassena said still engrossed in the file. "Hamari baat toh suniye!", He said. "Nahi Anu. Jaldi jaye pehle hi bohot raat ho gayi hai. Kai baar aap besamay khaana khate hai toh tabiyat bigad jaati hai. Jaldi jaye", She scolded him. Without wasting any more time he got up and ran upstairs to change.

He came down and saw the food already served, and Hassena was sitting completing file. He quietly ate the food. Finally, the files were completed. When Anubhav was in kitchen drinking water, Hassena came and began cleaning the Kitchen. "Hassena ji, hume baat karni hai aapse!", Anubhav said. "Anu hum busy hai. Baad mein baat karenge. Abhi aap jake so jaye.", Hassena calmly answered. He left sad.

Anubhav was sitting on the bed thinking about today's incidents. Hassena opened the door, entered the room and closed the door. She quietly removed her clothes and went to washroom to change. Now, Anubhav was sure that Hassena was upset with him, but he decided to wait till she returns. Hassena returned from washroom and stood in front of the mirror to apply night lotion. Anubhav approached her and held her arms. "Hame maaf kar dijiye Hassena ji!", He apologized. Hassena noticed the sadness on his face. "Maafi kis baat ki Anu??", Hassena asked turning to face him. "Hume aaj aapke saath shopping par ana chahiye tha, lekin hum nahi aye, sorry.", He held his ears. Hassena pull his hands down. She keenly looked at him and burst out laughing. "Kya... Anu... Aapko laga... Ki hum... Naraj hai... Hum bacche thodi hi na hai? Aaisi choti choti baaton par naraj hone ke liye??", She said in laughter. He looked at her amused. She stopped laughing. "Toh fir aap humse baat kyu nahi kar rahi thi??" "Are voh ek file complete karni thi na, toh thode pareshan the.", She explained. He immediately hugged her. "Aainda aaisa mat kijiye ga Hassena ji, hum toh bohot daar gaye the", He said. She rubbed his back. She broke the hug and nodded.

She came out from his hold and turned to go but Anu held her hand. She looked at him with questioning face. "Kya hua Anu??", She asked. He pulled her to himself and hugged him from back. "Abhi sone ka vakt nahi hai Hassena ji.", He whispered huskily in her ears. His husky voice gave goosebumps to her. "Toh... Fir??", she said fumbling. Anubhav was enjoying her nervousness. He pushed forward her free hair and kissed her neck. She closed her eyes feeling his lips. He picked her up in bridal style and made her lay on bed. He lay beside her and kissed her forehead. She looked at him lovingly and took a hold of his hand. She kissed his hand. "I love you Anu!", She said. "I love you too!", He replied. Both smiled and he hovered over her.

They had an amazing intimate night and slept in each other's arms.❤️❤️

×××××××××

Date:- 16. 08. 2021...

×××××××××

Comment how you felt this part was? Was it worthy? Tell me if I should continue or not?

AnuSeena Shots/Series/ER -by Janescripterजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें