XVI. Love and Duty 5

Continued...

A month later,

Hassena was successful to convince MPT members that she was Urmila Mahadev Mhatre. It was Republic day. The ongoing case was of Bolti band aap.

The ladies of Lucknow were infront of MPT, challenging the creater of Bolti Band. Just then, he threw the knife towards the National Flag, Tricolour. And the Tricolour began to fall. (Tv Track)

All looked in fear at the flag. Hassena came forward and grabbed one end of the flag. Just when the other end was grabbed by one arm. It was non Another than Anubhav.

All were literally shocked to see him.

(I know that it's same as Telivision track. But, it wasn't revealed that why and how he came to Lucknow. It might be shown in the future. But, according to my storyline it's necessary.)

Hassena's pov

Hum sapna dekh rahe hai ya fir sach mein Anubhav hamare saamne hai? Ankhein taras gayi thi hamari pichle saat mahine se aapko dekhne ke liye Anubhav. Akhir kar hamara intezar khatam ho gaya.

Hassena's pov

Anubhav's pov

Aaj jab itne samay baad Lucknow aye, Hassena ji se toh samne hamare tirange ko girte dekha. Samne toh nahi ana chahte the aapke, na hi aapko dard dena chahte the, lekin farz ke age majboor the. Kya ittefaq hai, farz ne juda kiya aur farz ke karan hi ek dusre ke samaksh aye, voh bhi pure saat mahine baad.

Anubhav's pov

------------------

Anubhav was waiting for Karishma in Hassena's cabin. Karishma entered the cabin and saw him lost, looking outside the cabin. Hassena had came their following her and was listening to their conversation.

"Jai Hind Bhaiya!", Karishma saluted entering inside.

Anubhav's trance was broken and he immediately looked back towards his sister. He saluted her back and approached her.

"Kaise hai aap Bhaiya? Jaante hai aap kitna miss kiya humne aapko", She said.

"Humne bhi aapko bohot yaad kiya Behna. Ek din nahi gujra jab humne aap sabhi ko yaad nahi kiya ho. Aap log hi toh the voh jinki yaadon ke sahare jee rahe the aur aapna farz nibha rahe the.", Anubhav said smiling weakly.

"Aaisa kahe keh rahe hai aap? Hum jaante hai aap bohot naraj honge hamare upar. Humne toh aapke upar gun tak taan diya aur toh aur aap itne bade mission par ja rahe the fir bhi aapko ek baar gale bhi nahi lagaya...", Karishma said being Guilty.

Anubhav held her shoulders.

"Aapko aaisa kehne ki koi avashyakta nahi hai Behna. Hum jaante hai puri galati aapki nahi thi. Hum jaante hai aapke maan mein Hassena ke liye kitna samman hai. Issi ko dekhte hue hum aapko samajh gaye. Aapko aapne bade bhai se kshama mangne ki koi avashyakta nahi hai.", He said consoling her. "Parantu abhi hume aapki prashana karne ka maan ho raha hai. Jis prakar aap aapne iss gusse ko kabu mein rakh kar, kitni paripakva hokar aap aapni duty nibha rahi hai", Karishma smiled.

"Dhanyawad Bhaiya!"

A notification popped in Anubhav's mobile. He checked his mobile. His expression were clearly showing how confused he was.

"Kya hua Bhaiya? Kiska message hai?", Karishma asked.

"Hum chalte hai Behna. Hume ek avashyak karya hai", Anubhav said putting his mobile in his pocket.

"Accha thik hai", she narrowed her eyes at her brother as he left.

---------------

The next day,

After Bolti band case was solved. Hassena was at her house waiting for someone. Doorbell rang. Her eyes gleamed in joy. She quickly got up and opened the door. She saw Anubhav on the door.

For some moments, time freezed for them and they got lost in each other's eyes. Suddenly, Anubhav broke the eye contact. He awkwardly looked at her. She Looked at him confused. She held his hand and pulled him inside, closing the door.

"Kya hua kyu bulaya aapne hume?", Anubhav asked avoiding eye contact.

Hassena came closer to him and cupped his face, making him look at her. His eyes were teary, hers  too. She lovingly wiped his tears and placed a kiss on his forehead. He couldn't control his emotions and hugged her tightly. He broke down, she too started sobbing. She closed her eyes, feeling his embrace after seven months.

After some time, they broke the hug and he placed a kiss on her forehead. Their first kiss. Her heart fluttered. She smiled.

"Aap thik hai, Anubhav?", Hassena asked making him sit on the couch and sitting beside him.

He nodded slightly.

"Hamari chodiye, aap... aap thik hai?", Anubhav asked worriedly. "Aapko pata hai kitna daar gaye the hum aapko aaise goli..", His voice chocked in his throat.

"Anubhav, jab aap hamari madad karne ke liye vaha maujood the, tab hume kaise kuch ho sakta tha?", Hassena said holding his hand.

"Kya kuch nahi sikha gaya hume yeh ek mahina...", Hassena spoke suddenly. He questioned through his eyes. "Iss ek mahine mein hume aapne logon ko dhokhe mein rakha hai. Unhe yeh yakin dilaya ki hum koi aur hai. Unhe apne hi maut ke gam mein dekha. Kya kare, maut se battar saja de raha hai Allah hume.", She said.

"Sab thik ho jayega Hassena ji", Anubhav said. "Vaise voh hard-disk kaha hai?", He asked suddenly.

"Voh hard-disk hamare paas hi hai lekin hum voh Sirf Bakshi sir ko denge lekin uss admi ke padke jane ke baad jisne hamare upar hamla kiya, jisne Mira ko hack kar liya", she said.

"Jarur milega. Hume aapki kabiliyat par purna vishwas hai, aur toh aur hum bhi aapke saath hai abhi. Kuch nahi hoga", he said smiling.

He cupped her face. She smiled leaning to his touch and hugged him. She rested her cheek on his chest hearing his heartbeats. He wrapped his arms around her.

"Aap yaha kaise aa gaye?", Hassena asked still in his arms.

"Hum, hard disk dhundne aye the. Aab agar voh harddisk aapke paas hai toh hume nishchit ho jana chahiye.", She smiled.

"Ek baat kahe?"

"Hmm"

"I love you", she said looking at him.

"I love you too", he smiled.

-To be continued

Date:- 5th March 2022

It was kind of Recreation of after the Republic day celebration. Do tell me if it was

Good.   

OR

Better

Hey guys, update after so long. So much apologies. Next part will be the last one of this series. Do comment and vote if you have liked it.

Ignore grammatical and spelling mistakes.

AnuSeena Shots/Series/ER -by Janescripterजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें