VII. AnuSeena's First Diwali

So AnuSeena are finally married and today is their first Diwali after being Together.

Anubhav and Hassena were sleeping peacefully in their room. Alarm rang disturbing their sleep. Hassena woke up but Anubhav was irked. He had slept very late after completing his work.

"Hassena, yeh alarm band kijiye hume sone dijiye. Vaise bhi kal raat teen baje soe hai", Anubhav yelled.

"Ha kar rahe hai band. Lekin Anu aaj Diwali hai aap bhul gaye. Maa ne kaha tha ki thik che baje ready ho jana. Aur aap nahi jage toh Maa bohot gussa ho jayengi", Hassena warned.

"Aap jaeye fresh ho jaeye hum baad mein ho jayenge. Aur Maa se keh dijiye hum der se soe the. Aab hume sone dijiye", Anubhav said and pulled the sheets above his face.

Hassena shook her head and went to fresh up. After half hour she returned and saw Anubhav was still sleeping like small babies. Hassena chuckled and went near him.

She had worn a red colour saree and her hair was wet. She went near her face and shook her head which caused Anu to wake up due to water. Hassena laughed as she saw him making faces.

"Chaliye aab udd jaeye. Hum fresh ho gaye hai aab aap bhi ho jaye", she said smiling.

"Kya Hassena, jara sone deti toh kya ho jata aapka... Koi aapne pati ko aaise udhata hai?", Anubhav complained.

"Toh kaise udhana chahiye aapne Patidev ko?", Hassena asked.

Without a warning, he clutched her arms turned her and placed her on bed pinning her hands above her head; Hassena on top of him.

Hassena was startled due to this and her nervousness was on peak.

"Anu..."

"Aab hum aapko batate hai kaise udhate hai aapne pati ko...", He whispered huskily and leaned in.

He closed his eyes and moved to press his lips to her but their was a knock on the door. Hassena suppressed laughter. While, Anubhav made a frustrated face.

"Pata nahi sab ke sab hamare romance ke dushman kyu hai?", Anubhav thought.

"Are Hassena, Anu kaha ho. Jaldi karo subah ki pooja nahi karni."

"Aa rahe hai Maa. Aap jaeye hum aate hai naha kar", Anu said still in the position.

"Nalayak abhi tak nahaya nahi. Are kuch toh sharam kar aaj Diwali hai. Das minute hai tere paas agar taiyar hokar niche nahi aya na time par toh dekh tu toh aaj gaya", Maa warned and left.

When they were sure that Maa left Anubhav too went to washroom for taking bath. Hassena laughed hard.

"Kamal hai Sheher ke DSP aapni Maa se inta darte hai", She mocked.

"Hassena!!", Anubhav shouted. "Aapne agar hamara majak udaya na toh raat ko aapki khair nahi", Anubhav warned.

Hassena's eyes widened to this and blushed. She got ready and went downstairs.

-------------

Maa was preparing for pooja while Hassena was busy making Breakfast. Ammi was helping Hassena. Anubhav came downstairs completely ready.

"Aa gaya. Par do minute late hai", Maa scolded.

"Jane dijiye na Behen ji kal raat ko der se Soya. Kaam kar raha tha. Aaj Diwali par toh maat datiye", Ammi pleaded.

"Thank you Ammi"

They all were done with the pooja and breakfast, when Anubhav's phone rang. He quickly received the call and went to a corner to talk. Hassena found it a little fishy. Talking for about a minute Anubhav quickly came back.

"Hassena, Maa, Ammi hume jana padega. Hum aapko kuch bata nahi payenge, lekin hum kabhi ayenge bata nahi sakte.", Without waiting for any reply he went upstairs and came down few minutes later. His voice depicting the urgency of the matter.

He left. He didn't gave any chance to Hassena to speak. Hassena wanted to ask him but he was so much tensed.

"Lo aaj bhi kaam, yeh iske uchhadikari bohot kaam karate hai mere bacche se. Diwali ke din bhi bula liya", Maa said.

------------------

It was night time. Everyone had went to sleep after celebrating Diwali for Formality because Anu wasn't there so no one was in mood. But, Hassena was worried. He nor called her nor receiving her calls.

It was 12 AM when the doorbell rang. Hassena whose sleep was deprived listened and quickly ran to open the door. She opened the door to find Anubhav on the door.

Her facial expressions changed to horror when she saw him, his forehead and arms bleeding. His clothes dirty. She took him inside and made him sit on couch.

She cupped his face.

"Anu, yeh sab kaise hua?"

"Hamare ek khabri ka call aya tha usse ek drug dealer ki khabar mili thi. Toh isilye hume urgently jana pada. Humne usse pakad toh liye tha lekin hatapae mein yeh chote lag gayi", Anu explained.

She nodded.

"Aap kamre mein chaliye. Naha lijiye. Hum khaana aur first aid lekar ate hai", she said and he nodded.

He went to have bath and Hassena warm the food. Hassena was lost in thoughts. She took first aid and plate of food.

-----------

Hassena entered the room and found Anubhav already had changed his clothes. Hassena kept aside his food and did his first aid. She hadn't spoken a word till now and he noticed this. When she was gonna got up he held her hand.

"Aap pareshan hai kya? Kuch bol kyu nahi rahi", he asked looking at her.

Without saying something, she hugged him gently and dug her face in his chest. He too hugged her and caressed her back. Soon, he noticed that she was crying.

"Hassena, aap roh kyu rahi hai?", Anubhav asked concerned and broke the hug. He cupped her face and wiped the tears.

"Anu, aaj jab aapko aaise dekha na toh dil bohot ghabra gaya hamara. Hum aapko aaise nahi dekh sakte Anu. Aapko dard hota hai na toh hum shehen nahi kar pate", She said weeping.

"Hassena, shant ho jaeye. Hamari taraf dekhiye."

She looked at him but was still crying.

"Yeh toh hamare kaam ka hissa hai Hassena. Aur hume thodi chot lagi hai thik ho jayenge. Hume iss chot se jitna dard nahi hota na usse kai adhik dukh aapko aaise rote hue dekhkar lagta hai. Aap chahti hai hume dard ho?", He asked and she nodded.

He took her in embrace and placed a deep kiss on her forehead. This calmed her down a little. They were in hug for sometime then broke the hug.

"Aab khaana kha le. Hume pata hai aapne bhi khaana nahi khaya hoga na?"

She looked at him.

"Aapko kaise pata?"

"Pyaar karte hai hum aapse. Aur aap humse. Hamari chinta mein aapko neend nahi aa rahi thi toh bukh kaise lagti."

She smiled and pressed a kiss on his cheek. He smiled back. They both ate their food by feeding each other.....

×××××××××××

Date:- 6th November 2021

×××××××××××

I know it's somewhat boring. But, I wanted to write on it. Please bear it with me.

AnuSeena Shots/Series/ER -by Janescripterजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें