S2- IV. Hamesha ka Saath

Imagine here, Hassena and Anubhav are Dating. Anubhav's father owns a business empire and Anubhav works as CEO in the same company. One day, Anubhav's father and Hassena have a secret talk unknown to Anubhav and then Hassena starts avoiding him.

~~~~~~~~~

Before the meet~

Anubhav and Hassena were at Anubhav's house watching a romantic movie. he had held her tightly, meanwhile, Hassena's mobile rang, it was her mother. He got irritated. She chuckled and pecked his lips. He smiled and left her.

After attending the call, she came back and hugged him. He smiled and pressed a kiss on her forehead and then sealed their lips for a kiss. She blushed and then kissed him back.

After sharing a kiss, they broke the kiss and then hit his shoulder.

"Yeh achanak se kya ho jaata hai tumhe?"

"Kya hai na ki tumne mujhe force kiya kiss karne ke liye", he said with most innocent face of this world.

"Maine?", She asked in shock.

"Aur nahi toh kya tumne...", He paused and pecked her lips. "Mujhe aaise kiss kiya isi vajah se mujhe maan hua na tumhe kiss karne ke liye. Agar tum mujhe aaise...", He again pecked her lips. "Aaise kiss nahi karti toh main bhi tumhe kiss nahi karta...", He said with puppy dog eyes.

"Kitne nautanki ho na tum. Tumhe toh sirf mauka aur bahana chahiye hota hai mere karib ane ka", she said getting off from him but he seized her wrist and pulled her back.

She landed on his chest.

"I love you Hassena...", Anubhav kissed her forehead. "Aapki surat se nahi balki aapke maan se.", Anubhav kissed her forehead and hugged her tightly. "Hume chod kar maat jana kabhi Hassena, hum bohot pyaar karte hai aapse", he said tightening the hug.

Hassena hugged him back and closed her eyes. They both stayed in each other's arms.

Next morning~

Sunrays fell on Hassena's face, she opened her eyes and saw her boyfriend sleeping like a baby on her chest. She blushed looked at his bare upper body. She slowly hold his shoulders and made him sleep on the bed carefully.

She got up and saw her clothes lying down on the floor. She bit her tongue and hit her forehead in embarrassment. She picked up her clothes, when she saw the time. She signed and bend down to bed kissing Anubhav's forehead and cheek.

He woke up due to her kisses and got up sleepy. She pecked his lips.

"Anu, hum ja rahe hai ghar, vaha se office jayenge. Aaj hamari meeting hai chairman ke saath yaad haina?", He nodded cutely. Hassena chuckled and pulled his cheeks. "Time par office aa jana, varna tumhare Baba firse dantenge", Hassena said cupping his face.

He nodded smiling, she too smiled and kissed his forehead once again and bid him bye and left for his home getting dressed in her dress.

~~~~~~~~~~

After the meet, Two days later,

'The subscriber you called isn't receiving your call. Wait or try sometime later.'

The virtual assistant on Anubhav's mobile said. He closed his mobile and signed sadly. He had dialled her number for the tenth time after his father and hers meet.

"Hassena hamara call recieve kyu nahi kar rahi? Kahi Baba me usse kuch ulta sidha toh nahi keh diya. Par Baba aaisa kyu karenge, kal tak toh Hassena ki itni tarafdari karte the", he thought looking at his mobile, hoping that she will call but she didn't. It hurt him.

AnuSeena Shots/Series/ER -by Janescripterजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें