XVI. Love and Duty

{It will be on current track, continuation of story after Hassena realises that the pouch is with her.
Note:- Their will be changes according to my storyline }
~~~~~~~

In an old building, Surroundings were dark and narrow giving extremely negative vibes. Anubhav along with a women was walking through a corridor, leaning to the walls. They had guns in their hands.

"Neha, tumhe purna vishwas hai ki Vikrant ka location yahi tha?", Anubhav asked to the Women whispering.

"Yes sir! Vikrant sir ki body mein jo tracker hai usse toh yahi location mili hai. Par pata nahi sir yaha kyu hai?", She spoke.

{Introducing, Officer Neha Sharma, A RAW Officer and secret agent. Anubhav and Vikrant's Junior and friend. Hand combat expert and Sharp Shooter. She will be playing a very important role in explaining Hassena, Anubhav's pov and reuniting them.}

"Lagta hai Vikrant kisi musibat mein hai. Hume jald se jald usse dhundna hoga", Anubhav whispered.

Neha nodded and kept walking with Anubhav in the corridor. Soon, they came across a dark room. Anubhav tried looking inside but it was very dark.

"Yaha se bhitar kuch dikh hi nahi raha, bohot adhera hai. Ek kaam karte hai, tum yahi ruko, hum andar jakar ate hai. Surakshit rehna", Anubhav instructed.

"Main bhi ati hun aapke saath. Main aapko aaise akele andar jane nahi dungi, yaha ane se phele hi maine aapko bol diya tha ki hum split nahi honge.", She said.

Anubhav signed.

"Thik hai chalo!", He finally gave up.

They entered inside the room. Anubhav removed a mini torch, they had. He moved flashlight here and there, they saw one man laying without any movement in a corner of the room. Anubhav quickly gestured Neha, they moved towards the man.

Anubhav gently turned the man on his back. Both were shocked to witness, it was Vikrant. He was wounded with gunshot. Anubhav, with trembling hands checked his pulse. To his disappointed, he was dead.

Anubhav closed his eyes. He had lost his friend. After leaving Sagai, he and Neha were the only persons left in his life, and then, he had lost another important person in his life.

Looking at his expressions, it was clear to Neha that, Vikrant was dead. Neha put her hand on her mouth to prevent a sob. They had lost another partner in this mission. She remembered, their senior telling that chances for returning from this mission were really less. She kept her hand on Anubhav's shoulder and clutched it tightly unable to bear the loss.

"Hard-disk kaha hai?", Anubhav spoke suddenly.

"Inke paas toh nahi hai. Shayad unn criminals ko bhi nahi mili, isiliye unhone Vikrant sir ko maar diya", Neha said and Anubhav nodded.

"Yadi voh hard-disk Vikrant ke paas nahi hai toh kaha gayi?", Anubhav thought.

Neha's communication device vibrated. She removed the communication device from her pocket. It showed a new message. She checked it.

{As mobiles can be easily traced, Secret agents use various other formes for communicating}

"Sir, Manish ka message tha. Usne Cctv ke jariya pata laga liya hai ki yaha lane se phele voh kisi Police Officer se takraye the", Neha said and Anubhav looked at her. "Uss Police Officer ka naam hai Hassena Mallik", she informed.

Anubhav's eyes widened. He couldn't believe her words.

"Toh kahi aaisa toh nahi hai ki voh harddisk Hassena ji ke paas hai. Yadi aaisa hai toh unki jaan khatre mein hai", Anubhav thought.

AnuSeena Shots/Series/ER -by Janescripterजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें