IX. Their Symbol of Love

( Note: Anubhav and Hassena are Married for one and half year. And Today was Anubhav's birthday.)

It was a peaceful morning for our Anuseena. They were sleeping in each other's arms.

Hassena's sleep was disturbed due to sunrays falling on her face. She opened her eyes and saw Anubhav sleeping like a child. She ruffled his hair and wiped the dripping saliva from the corner of his mouth. She smiled.

"Sheher ke dsp hokar bhi bacche jaise Masum hai hamare Anu. Yah Allah inko hamesha khush rakhna. She caressed his cheek and placed a kiss on his forehead and murmured 'Happy birthday'.

She tiptoed to the bathroom and closed the door. She stood infront of the mirror. She blushed and placed her hand on her stomach.

"Baby, hume toh samajh mein nahi aa raha ki aapke baarein mein hum aapke baba ko kaise bataye? Unhe bataye bina hum kisi aur ko batana nahi chahte kyuki sabse pehle yeh khabar jaanane ka hak unka hai", she thought and smiled.

Yes, she was one month pregnant and still hadn't told anyone because she wanted to tell him on his birthday and in a special way. She could feel their baby inside her. The symbol of their love.

She wanted Anubhav to know and feel their baby too. She knew how much he had faced in his childhood and in adulthood too. But she was scared too. She feared how will he react?

She came out from the bathroom after having bath and saw Anubhav still sleeping. She went near him and shook him. His sleep broke and saw her beside him.

"Happy birthday Patidev.", She said and kissed his forehead.

He frowned.

"Hassena, yeh kya tarika hai aapke pati ko Janmdivas ki shubechha dene ki. Hume sir par nahi yaha kiss chahiye", Anubhav pointed at his lips and smirked.

He leaned in but Hassena placed her hand on his mouth.

"Anu abhi nahi! Aap jaldi se naha kar ayiye fir hi milegi", Hassena said a Little sternly.

"Hume toh abhi chahiye", he complained like kids.

She chuckled and hugged him immediately.

She missed this side of Anubhav very much. After the broken engagement, he had built large walls around him and even tried to being rude to all but failed miserably and all that resulted into a major breakdown.

Hassena understood his side and had taken an initiative to be in a married life. She was successful and the results was also so beautiful. Anubhav accepted Hassena as his wife. And now Hassena was carrying his child.

"Baas hamesha aaise hi rahiga Anubhav. Kabhi maat badalna. Aapko pata hai humne aapki inn bacchon jaise harkaton ko kitna miss kiya?", Hassena asked teary eyed.

Anubhav smiled weakly and wiped her tears. He placed his lips on her forehead to make her calm. She closed her eyes to feel his love and warmth.

(Devakshi tracks are one of my favourites)

"Aab aaisa kuch nahi hoga Hassena ji, jo hamare jivan mein Ashanti la de. Aab dekhna sab thik hi hoga", Anubhav said and she nodded.

"Sorry hume aapko aapke birthday ke din hi rula diya"

He again placed a kiss on her forehead, "koi baat nahi!", He smiled. She smiled back.

He was gonna get up from the bed when Hassena held his wrist. Anubhav turned and looked at her Confused.

"Voh hume aapko kuch dena hai aapka birthday gift", she said

"Baad mein de dena"

"Par hume abhi dena hai"

She got up from the bed and went towards the cupboard. She opened it and took out a thing wrapped in birthday wrapper. She smiled and forwarded the wrapped gift towards him.

"Kya hai isme?"

"Khol kar dekhiye"

He smiled and opened the gift. His eyes became teary looking at the gift.

"Hassena yeh tasveer aapko kaha se mili? Hum kabse dhundne ki koshish kar rahe the", Anubhav said amused.

Actually it was a picture of whole Singh family consisting of his parents and his uncle and aunt along with Karishma. He was emotionally remembering those Golden memories.

"Humne store room mein mili do mahine pehle. Lekin socha ki aapke birthday par aapko gift de. Hume pata hai aap unn dino ko kitna miss karte hai, aapne baba ko kitna miss karte hai. Isiliye humne socha ki yeh aapke liye bohot accha tohfa hoga", Hassena said smiling.

He smiled and hugged her along with that photo frame. He felt blessed to find such wife who understands him so well. It was one of the best gift he had ever received on his birthday.

She broke the hug and looked at him.

"Aapke liye ek aur gift hai", she said and blushed. He looked at her confused.

She held his hand and took his hand in his. She came near his ears.

"Aapko pata hai hamara baby aapko happy birthday wish kar raha hai. Thank you nahi bolenge usse?", Hassena whispered in his ears.

Anubhav looked at her dumbfounded. She smiled widely.

"Matlab? Hassena.... Hum...", He fumbled.

"Ha Mr. Anubhav Singh. Congratulations", she placed his hand on her Belly, "aap baba banne vale hai. Hum pregnant hai".

He had tears in his eyes. He looked at her Belly and kneeled down. He held her waist placed his lips on her stomach. He moved a little and placed his ears on her belly. She was observing all his actions.

"Bacha aapko pata hai aapke baba ke baba bhi aapke baba ki tarah aapne desh ki seva karte the. Voh bhi ek Police Officer the. Voh bohot hi acche the kintu hum unse bohot darte the. Hume lagta tha ki voh hume marenge isilye kabhi bhi aapne maan ki bhavnaon ko unke samaksh nahi rakha. Sab kuch aapne andar Sama kar rakhne ke adat ho gayi. Kintu baccha aap aaisa maat karna. Aapke baba aapki har baat manenge. Aap bhi bolo kabhi bhi aapko biina puri baat jane nahi datenge, kabhi aapko akela nahi rehne denge. Aapko khush rakhne ka pura prayas karenge. Kintu aap humse darna maat. Hamesha yahi sochna ki aapke baba hamesha aapke saath rahenge chahe paristhiti jaise bhi ho", he spoke with tears.

Hassena was too on the verge of crying listening to him. Her childhood was very same to Anubhav but she was close to her father. Though Anubhav was close to his father but feared him very much that might be the reason, he was mentally alone. He couldn't share anything to anyone. She placed her hand on her mouth to stop letting out a sob.

He hugged her stomach and got up. They both could see tears in each other's eyes. Both wiped each other's tears straight looking in each other's eyes. He took her into a bone crashing hug. She too hugged him back.

"Dhanyawad Hassena. Aapne hume aapne jevan ka sabse anmol tohfa de diya hai. Hum puri koshish karenge ki duniya ke sabse acche pita banenge"

"Anu, hum bhi vada karte hain ki puri koshish karenge acchi Ammi banne ki. Aur thank you toh hume bhi aapko bolna chahiye, hume Ammi banne ka mauka dene ke liye"

Both smiled in each other's arms and closed their eyes. They broke the hug

"Anu, aapko headquarters ke liye der ho rahi hai. Jaldi se taiyar ho jaeye. Aur aaj toh kitne khushi ke ansu rulva diya aapne", she smiled.

He smiled and kissed her forehead and tummy.

He took his clothes and went to washroom for bath.

"Hum chahte hai ki hamare bacche ke bahane hi sahi Anubhav aur hum aapna bachpan fir ek baar je paye", she closed her eyes and placed her hand on her tummy.

×××××××××

Date:- 25th November 2021

×××××××××

AnuSeena Shots/Series/ER -by Janescripterजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें