A Wave of Realisation

Realisation is a thing which when hit you, you are either happy or heartbroken....

******

"Kya... Anu... Aapko laga... Ki hum... Naraj hai... Hum bacche thodi hi na hai? Aaisi choti choti baaton par naraj hone ke liye??", She said in laughter. He looked at her amused. She stopped laughing. "Toh fir aap humse baat kyu nahi kar rahi thi??"

That time was best. Wattpad was full of such lovely Anuseena moments untill Sagai Track arrived.

~~~~~~~

"Khoon! Aapke sir se khoon nikal raha hai Anu, aap baithiye yaha."

She panicked. She quickly grabbed a chair beside him and made him sit on it. She was guilty. She felt sad for hurting her love.

That Love. Both were so in love with each other right?? When one was hurt other felt that pain.

~~~~~~~

He was all alone. He had made himself strong but this time, a son, a lover and especially a brother's heart was broken into millions of pieces which can't be one again.

That dreadful day when he felt that pain. Many accused him but the all accusers went silent when some asked what if Hassena was in place of Anubhav?? What if you were in place of Anubhav??

~~~~~~~~

"I am extremely sorry Mr. Anubhav Singh is no more!"

I wish I could hear such words in the show. No, I am not heartless... But, the way he ended this was really good that atleast he ended up being martyred for the country instead of being labelled as traitor. My hands trembled and eyes filled with tears when I typed this. But, maybe Maddamsir makers made Maddamsir characters more insensitive than ever on telivision. So, I wanted to rest his soul in peace.

Congratulations, he doesn't need to hear taunts from his sister, the one who he loved, the all who he considered as family. They may have forgotten him but he remained Unforgettable for me.

~~~~~~~~~~

Pushpa ji smirked and spoke,
"Maddamsir aap aur DSP sir kyu nahi chale jate!"

Anubhav and Hassena's eyes widened in shock and they looked at each other.

Actually I expected such lovely moments after mission jeet, but the makers were so busy to make Anubhav regret as much as possible for serving his country as following his senior's orders. I wanted MPT like this ...

~~~~~~~~~

"Abhi tak check in kyu nahi kiya Baby?",
Hassena asked.

Anubhav was shocked to hear 'baby' from her mouth.

Expecting jealousy in such a show is really hilarious. And such scenes could have actually cracked up the audience. But, show in real didn't have real comedy genre at all.

~~~~~~~~~

"Hume aapke upar pura bharosa hai Hassena ji!",
Nitin said holding her hand.

"SHO Hassena Mallik! Aur madad mangne ke liye aapne hath jodte hai dusre ka hath nahi pakadte, hath chodiye!",
Anubhav said angrily passing angry glares.

That way of expressing jealousy. OMG! I wanted to witness a rough agent to pass through that stage. I wanted to see some light hearted moments and Hassena secretly enjoying this.

~~~~~~~~

"Behna hum aapse naraj nahi hai. Aap khud ko kisi bhi prakar se dosh mat dijiye samjhi aap...", Anubhav said and Karishma nodded cutely.

AnuSeena Shots/Series/ER -by Janescripterजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें