XIII. New Year Party

Wishing you and your family a Happy New year 2022.

{ Note:- Hassena and Anubhav are married and Ammi lives with AnuSeena and Maa. }

It was Kirtika202 's idea. She suggested me to write a new year shot on AnuSeena. I hope it will fulfill at your expectations.

.

30th December 2022, Mahila Police Thaana

New Year Party Celebrations were going on in MPT. Though the celebrations were not that big but they had decided to celebrate it a day before.

Hassena was sitting in her cabin thinking about Anubhav. It were Two months since Anubhav had left and their was no contact with Hassena. Hassena was missing him badly and worried about him too.

Karishma entered Hassena's cabin and saluted her which brought her back from her thoughts.

"Maddamsir, aap abhi tak yaha kyu baithi hai, chaliye jaldi der ho raha hai... Aaj mast maja karenge hum sabhi. Vaise bhi kal ke din chain nahi ane vala... Pura raat bhar phone bajte rahenge Thaana ke...", Karishma said and chuckled but Hassena just gave her a weak smile.

Karishma understood that she is Missing Anubhav.

"Maddamsir, hume pata hai aap Bhaiya ko bohot miss kar rahi hai... Par pata haina ki unhone kya kaha tha ki aap kisi bhi halat mein aapni khushiyan baju mein nahi rakhenge. Bhaiya ko jab pata chalega ki aap aaise mayus hokar baithi hai toh kaise chalega?"

"Kya kare hum bhi. Iss saal bhi hum Anubhav ke saath hamari meeting anniversary celebrate nahi kar paye. Yaha tak ki hamare birthdays bhi nahi. Hamara kitna maan tha ki hum unke muh se happy birthday sune. Hamara kitna maan tha ki hum unhe happy birthday wish kar sake lekin yeh nahi kar paye. Kai baar hum sochte hai ki kya desh ki seva karne ka matlab yeh toh nahi hai na ki hume aapne baarein mein sochne ka hak nahi hai...", Hassena spiled out everything in her heart.

Karishma put her hand on Hassena's shoulder.

"Maddamsir, hum aapki bhavnae samajhte. Aap dekhiye jab bhi Anu Bhaiya vapas ayenge na toh sab ek saath hi mana lena...", She chuckled with teary eyes.

She too was missing her Anu Bhaiya. Hassena turned to him and hugged her making Karishma shock. Karishma too put her hands on her shoulder to make her a little calm.

"Hume akela chod diya na aap sabne?", Santosh frowned.

They broke the hug and looked at the door where Pushpa ji, Santosh, Cheeta and Billu stood. Hassena and Karishma smiled looking at them. Haseena gestured them to join. Santosh widely smiled and went towards the duo. She came between Kareena and wrapped her one hand around each of them. Pushpa ji, Cheeta and Billu too joined the hug.

--------------

The Dim lights and medium music filled around Thaana and made the atmosphere like Thirty first party night. There was a little food, soft drinks to give feel of party.

All entered the party, dressed up in party wear dresses. All were looking stunning. Party continued as they all danced and sang a few songs.  As usual Cheeta was adoring Santosh, Pushpa and Billu were busy in their conversation. Karishma had left to talk with her patidev and here Hassena was feeling like left alone.

No matter how much she tried to avoid his thoughts but all gone in vain. Her mobile rang, a reason to distract her mind. She immediately came out from the party to talk with her mother.

After finishing the call, when she was gonna enter the Thaana someone hold her hand and brought her to the corner. Hassena was startled because it had happened too quickly, she was numb and couldn't do anything.

AnuSeena Shots/Series/ER -by Janescripterजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें