S2- II. I can feel your pain

{Note:- Anubhav and Hassena are dating each other from sometime}

Anubhav was working in his cabin with a file. Suddenly, his mobile rang. It was Commisioner sir. He answered the call, and Commisioner informed about an important meeting about the discussion of Night Security in Lucknow, after two days. He also gave work of completing a presentation about it.

Anubhav agreed and disconnected the call. He signed heavily and sat on his chair. He placed his hand on his abdomen.

"Hey Bholenath! Yeh pedha kam hone ka naam bhi nahi le rahi hai. Kya kare? Itna kaam hai, upar yeh pet dard ne jeena mushkil kar diya hai. Nahi Anubhav Mahashya iss sab ka samay nahi hai.", He thought.

He removed some pain relief pills and got back to work. He was suffering from Stomach ache and it was getting severe day by day but he was Continuously ignoring it.

Meanwhile, Hassena entered his cabin and Saluted her. He looked at her and formally saluted her. Actually, they had a little fight some days before and weren't talking personal stuffs with each other.

"Kahiye Hassena ji kis karya hetu ayi hai aap yaha?", He said looking at the file.

"Voh hum aapko weakly report submit karne aye hai.", She said. "Aur kuch puchne bhi aye hai aapse, lekin aapne senior se nahi hamare boyfriend se baat karni hai kuch samay ke liye", she said cutely.

"Hassena Mallik, humare paas samay nahi hai aap please yaha se jaeye, sham ko off duty honge tab baat karenge", he said sternly.

"Par...", Hassena said but Anubhav interrupted. "Aapse kaha na humne ki humare paas samay nahi hai, samajh kyu nahi rahi hai", he said in irritated voice.

Hassena felt bad due to his tone.

"Jai Hind sir!", She said sadly.

"Bekar mein humne saara gussa Hassena ji par nikal diya, kitna bura laga hoga unhe. Hum bhi na!", He said, sad and disappointed by himself. "Koi baat nahi hum unhe baad mein mana lenge"

----------

Two days later,

It was time for the important meeting Commissioner was talking about. Anubhav was not well but for him his duty was very much important. Taking pain relief pills he attended the meeting.

Hassena too had attended the meeting with other SHO s. Anubhav was presenting the presentation he prepared. But, suddenly his pain increased.

He somehow completed the presentation. He was feeling uneasy all the time, and Hassena was the only one who understood something was wrong with him.

When all left Hassena came to Anubhav.

"Sir!", She called out.

He turned towards her plastering a forced smile on his face,"Ji kahiye Hassena ji, kya baat hai?"

"Sir, jab se meeting shuru hui hai tab se dekh rahe hai ki aap kuch thik nahi hai. Aapko koi taklif hai kya?", She asked out of concern.

"Hum bilkul thik hai Hassena ji, aap nischint hokar jaeye.", He said but placed his hand on his abdomen as the pain increased.

Hassena looked at him and held his hand,"kya khak thik hai aap? Saaf saaf dikh raha hai ki aapko pet mein dard ho raha hai. Sach sach bataeye ki kitne dino se yeh pet dard kar raha hai aapka?", She said faking anger.

"Ek hafte se!", He said nervously.

"Kya?", She gave a look of disbelief to him. He closed his eyes in fear. "Ek hafte se aapko pet mein dard ho raha hai aur aapne dhyaan nahi diya. Pata nahi kya kare hum aapka...", She scolded.

AnuSeena Shots/Series/ER -by Janescripterजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें