Chapter 9-A [Edited]

A/N- I am not deleting the old chapters. I will keep making changes as and when I go with it. so if after my edited chapter the story starts sounding a little off the track then please bear with me..!!

I woke up startled from the thunder raging outside

I woke up startled from the thunder raging outside. I had Astraphobia. Everytime there was a thunder I use to spend my day locked inside the room with Lakshya holding me tightly. I developed this fear when I was 4 or 5. I got locked outside on terrace. My dad and step-mom with my brother had come to visit grammy in the vacation. I remember I was playing with Zyan when suddenly his nanny Mellie came and took him downstairs and told me to wait there she was talking Arya to get him some water as he was tired from all the playing. So i kept waiting and waiting but when after a while Arya didn't come back I thought of going downstairs but found the door locked from the inside. I kept calling for help but no one heard me. Granny was out of city for some work. I kept banging the door but no one heard me and then suddenly there was a thunder storm. I felt so scared I kept calling mom and Arya for help but no one came I stayed in the rain crying the whole night. In the morning Martha my nanny found me on the terrace drenched and almost unconcious with high fever she immediately took me down and called the doctor and informed my Granny. When I woke up later I found Martha sitting near my bed. I asked if Granny has come back she told me yes she had come back and will be there with me soon. I suddenly heard loud voices, like someone was yelling. I got scared and asked Martha what happened. She told me not to worry and rest. I yelling was getting louder when suddenly Lakshay entered my room and rushed to my side, Lakshya's mom Veena ma also came and asked me what happened. I told her everything. She asked Lakshya to stay with me and take care of me and walked out of the room angrily. I looked towards Lakshya scared and then we suddenly heard a thud like someone was hit and the scream of my step-mom. I started shivering from fear Lakshya Immediately hugged me to his chest and covered my ears. I kept hugging him until my grammy walked into my room. She had tears in her eyes she sat beside me and I immediately hugged her.

"I am so sorry. It's all because of me. I should have never left you alone with those monsters." she said. 

"Please don't cry Gran" I asked her wiping her tears. 

She just kept hugging me. After a while, I saw my dad and mom, and Arya leaving. I ran to them to ask them where were they going. But Abhishek Pa stopped me from going to them and picked me up in his arms. I saw my father looking at me with anger. I right before he walked out of the house he looked at me and said in the most hateful voice 

"You took the woman I loved and now you have taken my mother. You are a curse I wish it was you instead of her to die".

 And that was the last time I heard from him. He and his family were barred from coming to our home again. There was also a legal restriction against my stepmother from seeing me again. And since that incident, I couldn't stand thunder. Lakshya had my room made soundproof so that whenever there was thunder I would not get scared but somehow even seeing it made me chill through the bone from the memories of that night. I was never left alone in thunder. Someone or the other was always there with me. It was mostly Lakshaya but if he was not there then my granny or his parents would forever be there with me. Whenever I and Abhishek pa were there and there was thunder we use to play old songs and he danced with me throughout the storm.