Chapter-17

Lakshya's POV

I was sitting beside Arzoo and waiting for her to wake up after doctors checked on her ensuring that everything was ohk with her and she just needed rest. She has been sedated so that her body could rest but it's been five hours now and she is still not awake and I am getting restless with every passing second.

"Sir please get your wounds bandaged or it will get infected" said the nurse monitoring Arzoo.

"No, I am fine" I told her

"Sir but-" she was about to argue but I gave her the cold stare shutting her up immediately.

The purple mark on her cheek just kept reminding me of how incompetent I was of saving my love, my princess and this wound was my way of punishing myself. She looked to innocent and peaceful while sleep and the thought of someone tried hurting her made me just regret the moment I let her out of my sight. It was almost mid-night when I got a call from mom, I walked out of the room so that Arzoo is not disturbed but not before leaving the clear instructions with the nurse and my security team to keep a close eye on her and not leave her alone even for a second.

I was taking to mom and dad and conviencing them not to come here as mom was not well when I suddenly heard Arzoo scream. I immediately rushed in and saw her thrashing on the bed and nurse struggling to stop her from ripping IV from her hand. I rushed immediately rushed towards them and took her in my arms and asked everyone else to back off. She was having a nightmare and kept repeating.

"Please leave me. Lakshya please help me"

"I'm here love. Wake up princess. I am here. I won't let anyone hurt you." I said trying to wake her up.

She came around after a while and after realizing the she was safe and with me she just leaned into my chest resting her head, weeping silently. I held her in my arms and asked everyone else to leave. I let her cry so she could let it all out.

"Why is that I always keep taking people and happiness away from your life." She said suddenly

I held her chin and made her look in my eyes so that I could know exactly what brought this on.

"Why would you say so. You have never taken anything away from me. All you ever did was gave me happiness". I said looking straight into her eyes

She just looked down and let the tears slip from her eyes and let her head rest on my chest once again.

I knew this was far from over, her silence spoke more than her words did and I knew there was whole new battle left to fight but the one I was holding in my arms was worth all the wars and battles I had to fight. I won't mind fighting till my last breath and win it all for Her.

Rishab's POV

I have been sitting by her bed waiting for her to wake up. There was a part of me that wanted to see her beautiful blue eyes again but there was also a part of me that dreaded to face her, what will I tell her? how will I tell her that I was not able to save he from those monster? How do I tell her that I failed her?

The guilt was so big inside me that I knew I could not face her. So when I saw her trying to open her eyes, I like a coward I left from there, scared of looking into her eyes and facing her. But not before installing cameras in the room, so that I can always see her and telling my security team to not even let a fly come near her. I was in my office watching her through the camera. I saw her open her eyes. She looked so fragile. When she woke up she didn't seem to understand where she was and became a little panicked but before I could rush to her the nurse calmed her down and told her that she was in my mansion. I could see her eyes searching for me whenever anyone entered the room. She was very weak. She could not even sit and stand on her. I had no one but myself to blame for that. First thing she asked was about Arzoo. Even being in such condition she just could not stop worrying about others but not even for once did she ask for me. Confirming my fear that she hates me and the thought that she hated me was like thousand knives in my heart

At night the nurse gave her medicine and put her to bed after changing her to clothes I ordered for her. She requested everyone to leave her alone. My security refused to leave and informed me about it. She told the nurse that she was not comfortable to sleep with so many people around her, understanding her discomfort I asked my security to leave the room and also as I could watch her through the camera so I asked them to leave her room and station outside the room. After making sure Kavya was asleep I went to the basement of my warehouse where that low life was held captive and unleashed the devil on him. I let out all the anger in me towards him for hurting my Kavya, for taking her away from me, for breaking her, for breaking us. After letting it out on him. I walked came back to my office room and switched on camera to check on Kavya and was shocked to not find her in room. I instantly alerted my security team and told them to find her immediately. After 10 min. one of my security called in saying that one of the maids saw her leaving a few minutes ago.

'WHAT THE HELL....!! DOES SHE REALLY THINK SHE CAN LEAVE ME AGAIN AND I WILL LET HER.'

'well she is so sadly mistaken. I let her go once but I will not let her go again"

I rushed out of the gate and found her stumbling away from there. She suddenly lost her balance and was about to fall when I ran and caught her before she hit the floor. After not feeling the anticipated hurt she opened her eyes and looked at me with her beautiful blue eyes and realizing that she has been caught running her eyes widened resemble to the child who was caught stealing candy from the jar. Well the child might get excused but you won't be for running away from me. This time I won't let you get out of my arms ever.

"Going somewhere My Love"

************************************************************************

A/N- ohk so. talking about why haven't I been writing for so long, well I wasn't feeling  too good and knew that if I write I wont be able to give my hundred percent and since #LIAWN is so close to me that I don't want to give anything less  than 100 percent to it. So sorry for such a late update. I hope you like it and if you do show your love by voting for it. Thank youand i will be updating soon.