Chapter-23

Lakshya's POV

              Right now I am conflicted between being annoyed and amused. When Arzoo saw me with someone else in the party, I could see jealousy in her eyes which is exactly what I wanted. I was busy talking to one of my business associated when I suddenly noticed Arzoo at bar and before I could even stop her she was down with three taquilla shots. My baby had never tried alcohol and this was her going way beyond anything. I glared at her angrily but she didn't stop. I was about to walk up to her and stop her when she herself walked upto me and pushed the girl clinging to my arms and threatened her, which by the way was most cutest threat I had ever heard, and then took my arms and dragged me with her toward the presidential suits, pushed me in the room and locked it from inside and then she said trying to look all angry and fiesty but instead looked like a cute kitten trying to make a scratch.

"You Mister are in heaps of trouble..!!"

"Am I" I asked playing along.

"Yes" she said

"Ya you probably are right, I left my date alone outside. She would be so upset" I said trying to irritate her more than she already was.
I could see her fuming with anger while I was just plainly amused. She suddenly came toward me and pushed me on bed and climbed on me like a monkey and sat on my stomach with her legs on either side of me.

"You are never ever going to go near her. Ever again" she said pointing her finger at me. She was way beyond jealous and I was so enjoying it.

"But why, she is out there alone waiting for me" I said, enjoying her jealousy.

"Because you are mine" she said fiercely.

"But you left and asked me to move on" I reminded her which made her face fall

"But you still can't go" she said in a whisper

"And you are engaged too" I said wanting her to come out with the truth of her fake engagement on her own.

"No" she said.

"What no" I asked.

"No I am not engaged." She said sounding annoyed

Yes

"But then you said yes to Aiden" I asked making her come out with the full truth.

"We faked it. Aiden is my best friend and I wanted you to move on so we faked it" she said in a small voice
I know love, you are as stuck in love with me as I am with you, I thought
She suddenly moved from top of me and stand beside me on bed with folded legs and started crying.
I immediately sat in front of her worried thinking something was wrong with her.

" What happened love why are you crying" I asked her worriedly.

"You don-n't love me-e any-ymoreee" she  said sobbing.