Chapter-19

Arzoo's POV

Lakshya was driving me back to my office. Since our encounter at restaurant with Aiden he has not spoken a single word to me. I still remember the look he had on his face when he saw me in Aiden's lap

Flashback

"Am I interrupting something"

The moment I realized I was sitting on Aiden's lap. I try to scramble out to stand up but moment I tried to stand my ankle had a shooting pain and I stumbled forward but Lakshya caught me before I fell on the floor.

"Are you alright?" they both asked at the same time, concerned.

I looked at both of them looking at each other, giving cold stares to each other.

"Ya I am good" I told them

"You need doctor little one" Aiden said

"Don't worry it will be ohk" I told him

"I am taking you to doctor" Lakshya said and picked me up bridal style.

"Hey, leave her I can take her to doctor" Aiden objected

If looks could kill Aiden would have been 30 feet below the surface, buried.

"I am taking her, you don't need to bother" Lakshya replied coldly.

"But-" Aiden was about to say something else when I interrupted them and gave a look to aiden telling him to let it be as I didn't wanted Lakshya to be more angry than he already was.

Aiden looked at me and asked "Are you sure?"

I just nodded to him.

He came forward and kissed on my forehead

"I will call you later" Aiden said and left

Lakshya and carried me to his car and too me to a doctor. She gave me some medicines and asked me to rest for a day. Lakshya carried me again to his car and started driving towards home.

Flashback ends

Throughout our whole ride back from restaurant Lakshya has not spoken a single word to me. I know he was angry but he had no reason to be, I mean Aiden was only helping me and nothing else. But with Lakshya anyone except him and our family who tried touching me or got to close to me was his enemy. Did I tell, he was extremely territorial and possessive of me.

But what happened today gave me an idea. Maybe if I made Lakshya believe that I love someone else then maybe he will leave me and move on with his life. As I was thinking about all this, I got a call from Aiden. He asked me if I was ohk and after being satisfied I told him about my intelligent plan. He didn't agree to it initially but in the end could not refuse me. Although he still felt that it was a stupid idea.

Today there was a gala to celebrate the collaboration between 'The Dream Constructions' and Singhania group of industries. As there was only couple entry allowed, Aiden asked me to come with him as his date to the gala. I have always been to such events only with Lakshya and when Aiden asked me to come with him, I was hesitant eventually but for Lakshya to be convinced that I had moved on I agreed to go with Aiden as his date. I had something planned tonight, after which I was sure Lakshya woud leave me. As much as my heart clenched with pain with that thought, I knew I had to do it.

I was reading book when in afternoon when suddenly my phone rang. I picked up.

"Hello little brat"

"Hey Ed"

"What are you doing?" he asked

"Nothing, you tell" I told him

"Zoo I am asking again are you sure you want to do this" he asked me again

"My answer won't change even if you ask me for a hundred more times. Yes I am sure. I know I am asking too much on your part but please just help me through this" I pleaded with him

"Of course I would do it for you. But I still think it might not go down well" he said

"I hope it does" I said to him, uncertainty sounding in my voice

"Ohk so now if we are going by the plan I guess I have to do some shopping" he said

"You don't have to" I told him

"Of course I have to, if we are going to do it then let's get it done properly. I will see you in the evening brat" he said and cut the call.

In the evening I had my home helper help me get ready for the ball. I was wearing a red gown with a silver waist band. I wore them with my diamond earrings and red stilllitos. Soon Aiden came to pick me up. He was wearing a black tux and looking really handsome. We were driving in the car to the venue.

"You look ravishing mi amore" he said complementing me

"You look good yourself" I told him

"Oh I have been told that. You got lucky to get a date with me" he said teasing me

I hit him playfully, arrogant jerk.

We reached the venue and as soon as we got down from the car press hounded us but thanks to Aiden's security team we made inside without much trouble. There were lots of people but I was looking around for that one person who meant everything to me. After a while a saw Lakshya enter the party he did not had a date with him. As soon as he came in he looked at around for me and as soon as he found me, he started coming towards me but before he could reach me Aiden came and asked me to dance with him and I went with him. After a little while we all sat down and my brother Rishab and Lakshya gave their speech and congratulated and thanked everyone who was a part to this collaboration. My brother and Kavya looked perfect together; bhai had Kavya by his side throughout the event and didn't leave her even for a single minute.

Suddenly I heard Aiden's voice on the stage and it was time. Let the show begin.

"Hello to all the pretty ladies and handsome gentleman, I have a very important announcement to make tonight in front of every one" Aiden said, having everyone' s attention on him

"Today I would like to go on my knees and propose the lady love of my life" everyone in the room gasped at hearing this.

Aiden got down from the stage and walked toward me and kneeled on one knees in front and took out a beautiful ring and asked

"Arzoo my love will you please do the honors of being Mine forever" to say everyone was surprised was an understatement but soon their surprised changed into shock when I said

"YES" 

**************************************************************************************

A/N- hello my love pies i hope you enjoy reading this chapter and if you do like it and write down your comments. Now you guys can also send me messages regarding #LIAWN on my sarahah account. Its-

AsmitaSrivastava.Sarahah.com

And you can also follow me on my Instagram account, its-

asmita303

See you guys soon. byee