Chapter-11[Edited]

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

I was surprised to wake up in my bed and even more surprised that I was this relaxed. It felt like I haven't had this good sleep in a really long while. I only ever remember sleeping this good in my Lakshya's arms. Remembering his sweet embrace brought tears in my eyes. But i quickly wiped them and got out of the bed. I had a meeting today and I knew Rishab dada was worried about me and after last night i didn't wanted him to worry himself more. As it is since the day he found me at the airport all he does is worry about me and I have all see hollowness in his eyes about which I have not been to talk to him about. There was something missing in my brother's eye and I could see it, I just don't know what.

I hurriedly rushed inside the washroom and changed and rushed to office. Dada had already left, which was very uncommon. But maybe he didn't wanted to disturb me after what happened last night. I was always scared of thunder and rains since the incident but Lakshya made it a point to never leave me alone whenever there was a storm. I always had him or someone with me whenever there was a thunder but last night I was alone and not having anyone around scared me so much. I don't remember much. I just remember dada rushing into my room and calling my name but after that i remember nothing, although at some point I think I imagined being in Lakshya's arm. But I guess dada put me to bed.

I rushed to the office without having breakfast because I had a presentation today and I was very nervous and didn't want to throw up in front of the new clients. Dada's company was starting a new project in Europe and he had partnered with another company for this. I heard they were giants in the global industries. I wanted to give my best. I didn't wanted to disappoint my brother. I reached the office soon

As soon as I walked inside my cabin I saw a large orchid bouquet and a box of my favourite chocolate waiting at my desk. I was surprised to find them. Lakshya always brought me these whenever I had a big day. I was surprised how dada knew about it. But I was very happy to find them. It cheered me up. I then ran straight to the conference room with a little more confidence. I was all setting up for my presentation when Astitva walked in.

He was dada's best friend and has become my friend too. He was an Indian Australian. His grandparents were from India. His mother married his father in Australia and since then he has been living here. He recently got married to a handsome business tycoon, Aaron. But they had to keep their marriage a secret as Astitva wanted to build his own name in the industry, instead of using his husband's name. Aaron was initially not ok with it but eventually understanding Astitva's intention he agreed to it. Aaron has gone on a business trip to the US for a month but I was happy Astitva was here.

"You ready for your big day?" Astitva asked

"I am nervous" I confessed to him.

"You don't have to be, you have worked so hard on this project. You just have to tell them all about it. Don't worry I and your brother will be right here. I know you will do great" he said, bending down and kissing my temple.