Epilouge

Lakshya's POV

AHHHHHggggg....!! This girl will be my death someday.

I don't know what is wrong with her. It all started a week back when she thought I was leaving her forever and came to stop me. After we sorted everything there I took her back to India with me and that night when we were lying on the bed cuddling each other she told me that she wanted me to propose to her and when I told her why would I do that when she was already mine. She got angry with me did not talk to me and kept throwing tantrums at me and kept saying that I don't love her because I have not proposed to her. I mean what crap is that but since I cannot see her pouting and frowning for long I accepted to propose her properly with all hearts and flowers.

But my misery didn't just end here. Two days back when I had set up everything to propose to her she did not turn up at the venue I called her. I kept waiting for 2 hours but it was no- show of her for me. I got angry and when to find Arzoo and when I entered her room I saw her sitting in her PJ's with a tub of ice cream and tangled playing on TV. She did not even acknowledge me except a glance when I entered her room and continued with her movie. I was infuriated so when I confronted her, asking her for reasons for not showing up. She just said that now she has changed her mind about proposal and now she did not wanted me to propose her and even before I could comprehend what she was saying I was kicked out of the room because I was disturbing her from watching how Rupanzel eloped with that some guy. I have no idea.

And now Miss tantrum is not talking to me properly. I swear if her mind is again on the track of pusing me away from her. I will definitely leave this time (who am I kidding. Even if she drives me crazy I would never leave her). But I don't think so she is thinking about leaving me because if she was she wouldn't come to my room every night and cuddle next to me and sleep or kiss me back when I kiss her. There is something cooking in her mind and I have no idea what. But from the smirks I am getting from Kavya I guess she know what is Arzoo upto but that is of no help to me because she is not letting anything out.

Oh God help me before this girl drive me crazy...!!

I just finished my meeting with the board member discussing the final terms of the contract before signing it tomorrow, when my secretary came to me and gave me the note and told me that it was given to him by Arzoo . It was a riddle-

"You have chased me throughout our lives,

Come chase me one more time.

Chase me through the memory lane,

Find me where it all began."

A smile found its way to my lips and I knewwhere exactly my princess was.    

Be ready to be caught princess.

I ran to my car and drove straight to the ice-cream parlor where I first met Arzoo. The moment I stepped in I saw the place covered with balloons and flowers. There were picture of us hanging from the wall and then I saw my princess walking towards me. She was walking towards me when her leg tripped and was about to fall when I caught her before she could hit the ground and whispered in her ears.

"Caught you"

She smiled and stood up and before I could even realize what was happening Arzoo got down on both her knees and held out a ring in her hand in front of me and said.

"I know I wanted you to propose me but then I realized why should it be always be you taking the first step in our relationship to get us close. So here I am asking you to be mine forever even though I drive you crazy. Even when I annoy you to hell and back. Even when I just make your life a circus. Even when I know you love me more that I love you. Even then I am asking you-"

"Will you Marry Me"

There are not enough words to tell of how I felt when I heard her asking me. A part of me was awe stuck while other part fell more in love with her.

I got down on my knees in front of her so that we were on equal level and cupped her face in my palms.

"Yes princess.There is nothing else I would ever do even when you drive me crazy or annoy me or make a circus of my life. There is nothing else I would ever want than to marry you"

She put the ring on my finger and we sealed our fate with each other forever with the Kiss.