Chapter 3- A Start(Part 2)

Morning came with a new hope. Rishab woke up and found Kavya still sleeping on his lap clutching his hand tightly to her. A smile crept on his lips automatically seeing her sleeping so peacefully. Last night he realized that for Kavya to forget her past, she had to move on and in order to do that he had a surprised planned for her. He vowed to make her forget her past horror with all the love he had and change all her nightmares into beautiful dreams.

Kavya got up when she felt someone moving her and saw Rishab was trying to get his hands free from hers. The moment she saw him leaving her worst fear came hitting at her hardest and tears formed in her eyes and as soon as Rishab saw it he immediately rushed back to her and held her tightly in his arms thinking that she was having another of her nightmare.

"Hey Baby its ohk, I am here."

"None can harm you. I will never let anyone harm you."

"It was just a dream"

Kavya immediately understood what he was thinking

"But I was not dreaming" she said, making Rishab look down at her

"Then what happened. Why were you crying?" he asked confused

"You promised you won't leave but you were leaving" she told in broken voice

Rishab's brows furrowed and then he realized that she saw him getting up and assumed worst of it

He smiled and pulled away from her and cupped her face.

"I was not leaving sweetheart, I was just going to bring breakfast for you in bed and surprise you"

"Ohhhh" she said making a big O with her lips and then blush creped on her cheek when she realized that she got upset for nothing

Seeing her blushing so cutely Rishab kissed her forehead.

"I am never leaving you. EVER"

A part of her wanted to believe her but her hope has been broken so many times that it was almost painful for her to believe in anything again.

"Sweetheart I was planning to have a little reunion with our friend. You can meet all your friends again. What do you think" asked Rishab suggestively.

He thought maybe if he could help her reconnect to the real world again then maybe she it will help her forget the horrid nightmare of a reality.

"No. Please no"

"I don't want to see anyone. Please" Kavya said freaking out

Rishab immediately held her tighter in her arms and soothed her

"hey its ohk, we won't do anything unless you want to"

"Its ohk calm down" he said trying to calm her down

Rishab failed to understand why didn't she wanted to see her friend she remembered when they were together she used to love hanging out with them and how adorably was she treated by all of them. She spend so much time with them that he literally had to beg her for her time. But now she didn't even wanted to see them. Forget meeting, she was freaking out even at the prospect of meeting them. He had to know what was going on in her mind.

"Why don't you want to meet them? Do you know how much have they missed you" Rishab asked after calming her down.

But she didn't reply but after a while she asked

"Did you tell them about me?" she asked in a wishper

"Ya Karan called me yesterday so I told him that was with you. He was delighted at the prospect of seeing you. Amongst all I think he missed you the most. That asshole just adores you" he told her not sure what her question meant