Chapter- 14 [Edited]

I was in my bed dreading leaving it today

I was in my bed dreading leaving it today. What happened last night was playing in my mind like a broken record. It felt weird. It wasn't the first time we had kissed but after yesterday I should be feeling guilty for having kissed him even when he was with someone else but instead it felt like I was at peace, like I was whole again. His lips felt like a cold water was poured on my burning heart. I know I am a horrible person to think like that but I can't stop myself from feeling at peace and so I did the best thing I could think of. I hid myself. I didn't have it in me to face him especially after how he found me and what happened after.

I wasn't trying to kill myself but I didn't know why I did that. Seeing Lakshya with someone else broke me like nothing else. I had imagined this happening so many times in my mind and each time it was painful but actually seeing him with someone else felt like my soul was taken away from me.

I was brought out of my self-loathing with a knock on the door. It was Rishab Dada he had a cup of hot chocolate in his hand and he walked to me and sat beside me on the bed.

"Tired Kiddo" he asked

I nodded my head. I knew if I said anything he will catch my lie. I was covered in blanket with just my face out

"Wanna rest?" he asked

I again nodded.

He smiled at me and kissed my forehead and gave me my hot chocolate. I took my hands out a little and took the mug.

"Thanks Dada" I said keeping it aside and again hiding in the banket.

"You know problems don't go away just because you decide to hide inside the blanket" I looked at him surprise. How did he know.

I kept my head down.

"Don't worry take your time. I am always here for my Kiddo" he signed and patted my hair with love.

I put my head on his lap hugging him and he just kept running his fingers through my hair lovingly.

We kept sitting like this for a while when he were disturbed by a call. Dada was urgently needed in office. He asked me to rest and kissed my head and went to the office.

I lost track of time of how long was I just turning sides on the bed wallowing in self loath. Suddenly I head the sharp ringtone of my phone go off. I looked at the phone as saw it was Lakshya. I jolted out of the bed. After contemplating on should I answer it or not I finally answered the call.

"Hello" I said slowly.

"Miss Arzoo, its 11 am in the morning and I am waiting for an hour to discuss the business with you further but it appears that Mr. Rishab's employee do not understand the value of time or professionalism."

"I am s-sory I did not know I had a meeting scheduled with you today"

"Miss Arzoo the work requirements don't come with schedules so unless you don't want us to cancel this deal with your company and ruin it I suggest you make it worth my time"

"I -I....."

He cut me off again

"You have twenty minutes to be here. I won't wait a minute extra. Make yourself available in next 20 min or we will cancel the deal" he said and disconnected the call.

I was stupefied for a minute. Lakshya has never spoken to me this way. Suddenly I remembered I had only 20 min to reach the office. I didn't wanted to piss him off more. I jumped out of the bed and rushed to get ready and reach office. 

Time to Face the DEVIL

A/N- Its a short chapter

A/N- Its a short chapter. I wanted to make Lakshya's POV a whole different chapter so here is just a filler chapter before we dive into how our Cute Devil is feeling.