Chapter 18 (Party In The House)

HOLY SHIT YOU GUYS! 71.2K READS??? Y'ALL ARE CRAZY!!! Anywho! Guess who's back in writing ;) btw, this chapter is dedicated for the Denki×Jirou shippers, I hear ya!

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Jirou's POV

"Hooh! Finally finished setting up and people should come around innnn" Denki looked at his watched and said "30 minutes! Nice, we can all still rest for a bit!" Everyone then nodded and got to talking. I was gonna go to Momo and Tsuyu but somebody pulled my arm. I turned around to see Denki and he pulled me into a hug. I blushed but hugged back as well.

"What's up Kam—" "Denki." "Yes, Denki. Are you alright?" I asked then Denki hugged me tighter and said "I just missed you, I want to keep hugging you forever." We then pulled away and I smiled at him and said "I know, I'm here to stay though so don't worry." He then smiled back to me and pulled out something from his pocket. He then showed me a box.

"Well, open it!" He said and I nodded and opened it. It then revealed a beautiful bracelets. One was a black marble with 1 white marble bracelet while the other one is the opposite.

"What is this for?" I asked and Denki giggled and gave me a peck on the lips

"What is this for?" I asked and Denki giggled and gave me a peck on the lips. I blushed and then he said "It's for the both us. So whenever you miss me.." He stopped as he placed the bracelet on my right wrist and kissed it. "You'll always remember that I am here no matter what and for the other one?" He then grabbed the black one and made me put it and me, knowing what to do, kissed it as well.

"So I/you remember that I am/you're always here no matter what.."

Mina's POV

The girls and I were looking and Kaminari and Jirou and that scene was so cute! The girls and I fangirled. Ochako then said "Damn, I never knew that Kaminari-kun is like that. That, that was so sweet. Unlike Mr. Explosion there who likes to explode things whenever he gets flustered." She giggled as she looked at Bakugou. "Even I didn't expect that from Kaminari-chan, ribbit, but what can we say?  He does really love Jirou-chan."

We then started chatting and Jirou approached us to join our conversation. Jirou said "Sorry if I didn't join earlier, Denki kinda did something" she blushed unconsciously. "Awwwe, it's okay Jirou, we totally understand! I see you both having so much fun and see that Kaminari loves you soooo much" I teased her and she became even more red. We then started laughing and talked about other things.

15 minutes later.. (The party is starting)

Third Persons POV

The people were already in the party and everyone was partying.

"HAGAKURE!!!!" The girls went to Hagakure and hugged her. "Guys! I missed you tooooooo!" She hugged back. "What happened to you???" Jirou asked. "Ehhhh just some problems here and there but it's manageable!"

"OI, SOUND FREAK! WE'RE PERFORMING NOW!" Bakugou yelled from the stage which caused a commotion on the crowd. Kaminari looked at her confused and she smiled at him and made her way towards the stage. Bakugou, Kirishima, Todoroki and Jirou was there. Jirou as the vocalist, Bakugou as the drummer, Kirishima and Todoroki as the guitarist.

Lights were now pointed at them.

Play the music here!

"Can't count the years on one hand
That we've been together!"

"I need the other one to hold you
Make you feel, make you feel better"

"It's not a walk in the park
To love each other,"

"But when our fingers interlock,
Can't deny, can't deny you're worth it!"

Denki's POV

"'Cause after all this time I'm still into you.." She looked at me when she sang that line.

"I should be over all the butterflies
But I'm into you (I'm into you)!"

"And baby even on our worst nights
I'm into you (I'm into you)" She smiled at me which made my heart jump.

"Let 'em wonder how we got this far
'Cause I don't really need to wonder at all!" 

"Yeah, after all this time I'm still into you." She then started dancing happily.

"Recount the night that
I first met your mother!" She laughed a little

"And on the drive back to my house
I told you that, I told you that I loved ya" She looked at me with those loving eyes as if it was telling me to go to her.

"You felt the weight of the world
Fall off your shoulder.."

"And to your favorite song
We sang along to the start of forever" The students were dancing and singing along too.

"And after all this time I'm still into you.." Everyone was looking at me now.

Uraraka's POV

"I should be over all the butterflies
But I'm into you (I'm into you)!
And baby even on our worst nights
I'm into you (I'm into you)!
Let 'em wonder how we got this far
'Cause I don't really need to wonder at all!
Yeah, after all this time I'm still into you.."

"Guys! It's our cue!!!" I whispered to the girls.

"Some things just, some things just make sense and one of those is you and I (Hey)" We nodded and head to Kaminari-kun. He smiled then smiled at us and we smiled back.

"Some things just, some things just make sense and even after all this time (Hey)!" We then started pushing Kaminari-kun to the stage to be beside Jirou. Kaminari-kun was confused but stood on the stage. We left it and the music started again.

"I'm into you.." She looked at him in the eyes.

"Baby, not a day goes by that I'm not into you!!!" She sang that line which made Kaminari-kun blush so much. We all stared at awwe and sang with her.

"I should be over all the butterflies
But I'm into you (I'm into you)!
And baby even on our worst nights,
I'm into you (I'm into you)!
Let 'em wonder how we got this far,
Cause I don't really need to wonder at all.."

"Yeah, after all this time
I'm still into you!
I'm still into you!!
I'm still into you!!" She stopped singing with a smile and Kaminari-kun hugged her tight and kissed her in front of everyone. Everyone cheered for them and confetti's were popped.