Prolouge

Please note that this story is not good. So don't expect something lol.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

It was a pleasant day for the students in UA. Why? Simple, Weekends. Today was Saturday. No school, no Aizawa-
No studying. It was great until...

"WHAT THE HELL ROUND FACE! YOU HAVE SOME FUCKING GUTS TO BUMP ON ME?!"

*Rewinddddd*

Uraraka's POV
*Ringggggg ringggggg*
I stopped my alarm and looked at the time. It was 9:30 AM. Ahhhhh~! Its morning! I got up my bed, got to my kitchen and get something to eat. I got strawberries and yougurt. I got to my couch and opened my tv. I ate while watching Fairytail. After eating I continued watching FT. I looked at the time and it was 11:30 AM. I spent 2 and a half hours to finish 5 episodes of Fairytail. After watching I was doing my morning routine. Brush my hair, cleaning my dorm, and did a little stretching. I sighed because I'm bored. Again I can't do anything! I wanna do something today. Lets see here... I got my phone, and started looking at our GC. Girls only!

GROUP CHAT: GIRLS RULES!

Uraraka💟: Hi girls! What are you up to today?

Tsuyu💚: Nothing...

Momo💙: Sadly yes... I have no idea what on what to do...

Mina❤: True...

Jirou💜: In my bed listening to music.

Uraraka💟: Should we do something?

Mina❤: Likee?????

Tsuyu💚: Spa?

Momo💙: Shopping??

Jirou💜: Arcade???

Mina❤: GIRLS NIGHT PARTY?!

Uraraka💟: Sure!

Jirou💜: Kewl.

Momo💙: Yas!!!

Tsuyu💚: ok! But where?

Momo💙: My Dorm! See you guys in 30 minutes!

Uraraka💟: Ok! See ya!

I placed my phone to the desk. I was getting ready for the Girls night!2 Anywaysss! I grab a Black tank top, pink Jacket and some pink shorts. I took a shower so I can smell nice and wore my outfit. Too pink? Nah!

(CREDITS TO THE AMAZING ARTIST OF THIS DRAWING!)

I grabbed my black shoes and bag then headed outside.
I put on my pink headphones. As I was heading to Momo's room. I bumped into a certain someone... And I am pretty sure this certain someone is pretty mad....
"WHAT THE HELL ROUND FACE! YOU HAVE SOME FUCKING GUTS TO BUMP ON ME?!" Ahhh yess... Bakugou... The one and only Bakugou...
"I am really sorry Bakugou! I didn't mean too! I just didn't see you..." I said. "Are fucking blind?! You didn't fucking see me?! I thought your fucking ears where the only ones covered by something. I guess not." Bakugou said. It angered me a little so I dared myself to... express it a little... "Excuse me?! It was just an accident! Why would I even bump on you?! DO I LOOK LIKE KIRISHIMA?! CAUSE ONLY KIRISHIMA DOES THAT TO YOU! Way to ruin my day Bakugou!" I said clearly annoyed. Bakugou then got closer to me and our nose were touching. My face became bright red.
He looked at me and whispered "Really? Coincidence, you ruined my day too" My body tensed up and my face is red as a tomato right now! I just stood there. Did he just? Kami-sama! Please help me! I heared footsteps coming in our diretion.
"Yow Bakugou! Lets go to an- Oops did I interupt something???" Kirishima suddenly appeared. I sighed in relief knowing that I'll be safe... for now... Bakugou backed up and I saw his face was... Blushing? He had hint of pink going on his face. Kirishima then teased Bakugou and he got mad and said "WHAT THE FUCK! NO! I WAS JUST TEACHING ANGEL-FACE HERE A LESSON!" Kirishima then looked at me and he winked at me. Am I dreaming or did this things just happened... I walked pass them and got to Yaoyorozu's dorm...

□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■
WASSUP GUYS! Kawaii~Cass here! This is my new story! Please note that this story sucks af! Please forgive me with my grammatical errors and mispelled words. Thank you for reading! PEACE OUT!