Chapter 17 (Party Set Up!)

So my second fav ship is TodoMomo sooo-
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Yaoyorozu's POV

It was already Saturday and the party will start in an hour. I want to go ahead but Todoroki insists of picking me up. So while I was waiting I got ready for the party. I took a shower, dried my hair and body, put some lotion and got my party outfit for me to wear. I grab my purse and put my phone and emergency money there. While I was waiting for Jirou texted me:

--Convo Starts here--

Jirou🏁🙈: Where are you? I thought you'll be here early?

Momo👑😀: Well, I was supposed to go there right now but Todoroki insisted on picking me up.

Jirou🏁🙈: Oh, I see. Clearly, he's trying to impress you.

Momo👑😀: If he is doing that then I will say congrats since he is far more impressive on what he is doing.

Jirou🏁🙈: Nice, well I gotta go. I need to help Kaminari setting up the party stuff. See you later!

Momo👑😀: Yeah, see you later.

--End Convo--

Wonder where Todoroki is- "Yaoyorozu-sama, Todoroki-san is here." My butler told me, I nodded and placed my phone on my purse. One last glance at the mirror and I'll go now. When I got downstairs I saw Todoroki waiting for me holding a single rose. "Are you ready to go Yaoyorozu?" He said as he handed me the rose. "Yep! Thanks for picking me up." I said as I kissed his cheek. "It's my job to do this." He said as he kissed my cheek too. "Awww, anyways we should go now," I said as I clung my arm to his. "Okay."

Uraraka's POV

"Katsukiii!!! Let's go now!" I said as I wait for him. He was still in the bathroom fixing himself. Wait wait, I'm supposed to be doing that and he should be doing this. Shouldn't it be the other way around??? "Alright, let's go now," he said as he got down. "Why do you always take forever when you change?" I said to him while puffing my cheeks. "It's because I care for my looks, now stop blabbering and let's go to the stupid party." He said to me as he intertwined his hand with mine. I looked at him and smiled and he just looked away blushing.

Tsuyu's POV

Izu-kun and I were on the way to party. As we were walking a car stopped in front of us. "Hi Asui-san! Midoriya-san! Shouto and I will head to the party too so jump in the car! We'll all head there." Yaoyorozu told us. "Thanks Yaoyorozu-san." Izu-kun said as he opened the car door and let me go in there first.

No one's POV

It was already 3:30 PM and Kaminari and Jirou was rushing preparing the party since the party starts at 4:30 PM

Jirou's POV

Where are they? I need to rush!!! I haven't even got to set up mostly my music related stuff! "Hey, you okay?" Denki asked me. "I'm fine, just a little stressed." I answered honestly. "Oh, don't worry much!!! They'll come soon, trust me." Denki said with confidence. I nodded and looked away. So we were standing there for like a minute doing nothing. This is getting awkward now... "Heyyyy!!! Mina and Kirishima is here-- Oopss... Did I disturbed something?" "I think so Mina." Mina and Kirishima arrived. "N-no! You didn't... Now that you both are here can you help us set up?" I asked. "Sure sure! Kirishima and I are happy to help!!!" She replied with a thumbs up. "Okay, I'll go set up now, later Kaminari." I said to him when I was about to walk away he held my wrist and said: "I told you to call me Denki." "A-ah! Yeah Denki-" He stopped me by kissing me. I blushed very hard. I broke the kiss and looked at him in the eye. "We should do it now hahaha!" Denki smiled. I smiled back. I looked around and saw Todoroki, Momo, Tsuyu and Midoriya standing in front of the door shocked... "You guys saw it didn't you?" I asked bluntly but deep inside I am embarrassed.

Yaoyorozu's POV

"We're here now." Todoroki said to us, Midoriya-san and Asui-san both got out first. I was about to open the car door when Todoroki opened it first for me. "Oh, um. Thank you." I said while putting my hair behind my ear. "It's nothing." He replied as he held hands with me. When we opened the door and got to the back yard the 4 of us saw Kaminari-san and Jirou talking:
"Okay, I'll go set up now, later Kaminari." Jirou said to him when Jirou was about to walk away he held her wrist and said: "I told you to call me Denki." "A-ah! Yeah Denki-" He stopped her by kissing me. Well that was not expected... Jirou blushed very hard. That was so cute, but Jirou broke the kiss and looked at him. It was awkward for a moment but Kaminari-san talked "We should do it now hahaha!" He smiled and Jirou smiled back. Wait wait, do it now? The 4 us stood there frozen then we saw Jirou look at us. She spoke "You guys saw it didn' you?" "We didn't mean to hear your conversation with Kaminari-chan, we're sorry ribbit." Asui-san explained. "It's fine, let's just set up the party." Jirou said "Yeah!" "Sure" we replied. "But before we start, where's Ochako-chan and Bakugou-chan? Ribbit." Asui-san asked. "I don't know. They haven't arrived yet." Mina said. "They're probably making out-" "What did you say shitty hair?!" That answers our question.

Bakugou's POV
"I-i mean, let's go set this place up---" "No, you should tell me what you said." I growled at Kirishima like what the fuck?! Why the hell would we make out in the public?!"Now, now Katsuki. Let's just help set up. It's almost 4:30." Ochako said to me. Fuck--- "FINE! Just because you said so." I said. "Thanks." Ochako said as she kissed my cheek. I blushed furiously so I looked away. "NOW LET'S SET UP BEFORE THE PARTY STARTS!" Pinky said with enthusiasm. Great...

>○<>○<>○<>○<>○<○>○<○>○<○>○<○>○<
Wassup everyoneee!!! MiraJulia here and hehehe~ sorry for not updating, I've been less active in WattPad since I kept reading on Webtoons and Webcomics... I'm really really sorry! I tried to update this but... WEBCOMICS KEEPS UPDATING :((( Anyways I have a new story published named "One More Wish.". Sorry for the grammatical errors and misspelled words. See you guys again in the next chapter! PEACE OUT!!!