Chapter 10 (Squad Night)

Heya guys! So I forgot to update since there was two storms here, it unexpectefly flooded so we have to evacuate our stuff upstairs and I was sick so they need to get to hospital and I was told to stay there for 3 days. It sucks I can't use both my hands. Sorry again! Now on with the story!!!!!!!!!
~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤

No one's POV

Bakugou had placed Uraraka on the bed. Bakugou looked at Uraraka and he was having second thoughts on wether he'll join or not. Bakugou carassed her cheek. Uraraka slightly opened her eyes to see a worried Bakugou. Bakugou noticed Uraraka was awake."Sorry for waking you up." He said while kissing her forehead. Uraraka sighed and said "Why didn't you join the others? Its squad night right?" "I was going to go with them but I'm worried... What if you get sick even more?" He replied. Awwww he's worried. But he's being a little... Stubborn. I am not that weak. I can help myself. Uraraka thought to herself "Katsuki, I'm fine. Promise. I can just sleep here okay? Besides I already drank my medicine. So pleaseeeee join them." She said. "Hell no." He replied STRAIGHT to the point. Thats cold.

-In the Living room-

Todoroki shivered a little. "Are you alright Shouto-chan? Ribbit." Tsuyu asked. "I am but I felt like someone said something connected to me..." Todoroki replied. "Uhhhhh yeah- what" Jirou said a little creeped out.

-back to Uraraka and Bakugou-

"Can you please do it for me?" Uraraka pleaded with a puppy face. Bakugou can't resist it and he lost. He sighed and said "Fine... Just be sure to get well! Or I'll- um... Kiss you...." Uraraka's cheeks turned pink and smirked then said "Then I don't want to get better heh~" Bakugou was flustered and at the same time annoyed. "Shut up. Promise me you'll get better." He said hiding his face.
Uraraka kissed his cheek "I promise." She said sweetly. Bakugou sighed deeply and started walking towards the door. He opened the door and got out of the room. He walked through the halls and he finally reached the living room. He saw all of them sitting in a circle and waiting for him. "Yow! What took you so long? Did you do-" Bakugou smacked Kirishima in the head. "SHUT UP SHITTY HAIR!" He said. They all laughed even Todoroki.

(#Blessed)

After all this commotion he finally sat down on the floor and they started the Squad night.

Kirishima's POV

Ok , so readers I need your help! Yes the great Kirishima needs help. So were gonna have truth or dare later. And I want you guys to help me with it! On the next chapter, Author~chan will continue this squad night! So please comment some. Love you all!

Tsuyu's POV

We weren't exactly doing anything so I decided to suggest something. "Guys I wanna suggest something if you don't mind... Ribbit." "What is it Tsuyu?" Momo asked. "Lets have a battle Girls vs Boys. Bakugou-chan you're gonna be our referee since Ochako-chan isn't here. Ribbit." I said "Fine, since I don't wanna join this stupid game... and because Ochako is not here..." Bakugou said and mumbled the last few words. Hm weird. "So what is the mechanics Tsuyu?" Todoroki asked. "Where gonna have a battle on who is better. First round arm restling. Second who's the fastest. Third who cooks better. And lastly... hide and seek! Ribbit." I said in a cheery voice. They all nodded and we started the game. On the first round the players are... Mina vs Kirishima. I think I already know who's gonna win. "You're going down!" Mina said with confindence. Kirishima smirked and said "Do you know who you're against???" Mina and Kirishima placed there arms in the table and they started. Kirishima was doing great but Mina's confidence is not backing down. Bakugou was watching them and he was kinda surprised. Suddenly a loud thud was heard. The winner was...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Kirishima... well I kinda expect it since its his forte.

"1 for boys and 0 for girls." Bakugou said with a smirk. "You did great Mina! Didn't know you could pull me out!" Kirishima said with a smile. Mina blushed. "Yeah you did great too!" Mina said looking down to hide her blush.

For the next round the players are:
Izu-kun and I. Jirou spoke in a shock voice "Where are we gonna have a race?!" "Yeah?!" Kaminari added. "Our private hotel room has a court outside. Maybe we could do it there. 3 laps?" Todoroki asked and said at the same time. "Sure! Lets go!" Izu-kun said. We started walking towards the court. As we entered it was huge! The court was huge! Izu-kun and I walked to the starting point and we got on marks. "Goodluck Tsu-chan!" Izu-kun said. "You too Izu-kun. Ribbit." I smiled at him. "Ready? Set, RUN BASTARDS!" Bakugou said aggresively. We started running Izu-kun had a headstart. But I got up with him. I finished my 1st lap and Izu-kun was too. I started running faster and faster because Izu-kun may use his quirk. I finished my 2nd lap and he was still running half of the lap. I was running faster. I used my tounge and reached for the pole so I can rush towards the 3rd lap. I won! Izu-kun finished his 2nd lap said "Congats Tsu-chan!" I smiled at him and wondered. How did I won? "Why didn't you use your quirk Izu-kun?" I asked. Izu-kun suddenly become flustered. "I kinda forgot-" I giggled making him even more flustered. How could he forget? "Now thats something new! Ribbit." I said in a giggly tone. We were kinda getting happy but someone rushed to us...
"WHYYY??? Why didn't you use your quirk?! Just because Tsuyu is your girlfriend doesn't mean you have to-" "I forgot ok? I wouldn't underestimate my girlfriend just because she's a girl!" Izu-kun said in angry tone to Kaminari. Thats sweet and all but it fine. "For once I agree with Deku. Just because there girls they're not that weak." Bakugou said. "So do you underestimate me Denki?" Jirou asked in a sad tone. "NO! YOU'RE SUPER STRONG! I WOULDN'T!  I SWEAR!" Kaminari said while hugging Jirou. "Now that the commotion is over. Who's playinnon the next round?" Momo asked in a excited tone. This is one of the most fun nights I've ever had!

■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□
Wassup guys! Kawaii~Cass here! So yeah. This trash here is on the roll. I really want to apologize for not updating. I am so so so sorry! Anyways! Thank you for reading this trash! Sorry for the grammatical errors and mispelled words! Peace out!