Chapter 12 (Going Back)

I'M BACK WHAHAHAHAA! GET READY FOR THE CRINGEEEE!
_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Kirishima's POV

Ahhh~ good morning everyone! Or night. I got up from the bed and saw Ashido sleeping peacefully. I tried to make less noise so she wouldn't wake up. I changed my clothes cause I ain't going outside with my jammies on. I got out of the room and walked to the living room. I looked around and saw no one. So I was the first one to wake up huh? I decided to cook breakfast for everyone! This will be- Can I even make breakfast? Or can I even cook? Well- my thoughts were interupted when I saw Todoroki heading my way. "Morning!" I greeted him. Todoroki nodded and greeted me back. He walked to the kitchen and I followed him. I asked "What are you gonna do?" He replied "Breakfast for everyone." "Oh!" I said. Ahhh... I wanna help badly... But what if I mess up?! Readers help mehhhhhhh! "Whats troubleling you Eijirou?" Todoroki asked. "Oh- its nothing!" I replied while scratching the back of my head. "No seriously what is it." Todoroki said with a stern voice. Oh-uh.. "Um... I-... I-!" "I what?" "I wanna help you make breakfast for everyone but I can't tell you that cause I suck at cooking and you may hate me or be mad at me if I did!" Did I did just rap? I said that so quick... "is that it? You can help me if you want too. I don't really mind. So why not?"
He replied with a little smile on his face. "You're so manly Todoroki! Thank you so much!" I said while tearing up. I saw him sweatdropped.
Yessssss!

Kaminari's POV

I woke up because of the smell of bacon and eggs. I got up and saw Jirou sleeping like a angel. I touched her cheek carefully. She moved a little I panicked so I remove my hand on her cheek. I got up and change into a newly fresh clothes. I excitedly got outside the room and ran to the kitchen. When I arrived I saw Todoroki and Kirishima cooking. Wait wait wait. Kirishima can cook?! Awwww man! "Morning guys!" I said happily. "Good morning." "Morning bro!" They greeted back to me. "So you guys are cooking eggs and bacon?" I said. "Does it look like there cooking something else?" I saw Bakugou heading towards us. "Oh morning!" I greeted. He flicked his tounge and looked away. "How rude." I dramatically said. He said with a growl "Do I look I care?" Bakugou raised his eyebrow. "Now now, its still early. Don't make any scenes please." Momo woke up. Todoroki smiled at her and she smiled back. Cute. "Morning~" A small figure appeared behind Momo. "Uraraka? Why are you awake? Shouldn't you be sleeping since your sick?" Izuku came out of nowhere. "She can't be forever sick, ribbit." Tsuyu is now awake. Wow.

Jirou's POV

Just woke up from the noise outside. I rubbed my eyes and got to the bathroom. I washed my face and change my clothes. I got out and saw everyone well mostly in the dinning table. "Whats happening?" I asked. I saw Mina got out of ger room. "Yeah whats the commotion all about?" She asked too. "Oh, morning to you two sleepy heads." Kaminari said to us. I blushed and said "Yeah yeah. So mind telling us?" "Why of course, but take a sit first." Kaminari said to us with direct eye contact with me. "Okay stop its weird." I said getting creeped out. "Haha Okayyyy." He said as he looked away. We both sat down. Mina sat down between Todoroki and Kirishima. I sat down between Kaminari and Bakugou. "Who cooked the food? Taste good." Mina complimented. "Todoroki" "Kirishima" Todoroki and Kirishima said at the same time. "Oh wow. You both did great." Momo added. "Mhm! Thanks for cooking our meal." Uraraka smiled. Kirishima was flushed right now and Todoroki wss just, um... Ya know the usual Todoroki. But then he spoke "I appriciate the compliments but shouldn't we continue the squad night because were leaving today?" Oh I forgot!

Mina's POV

Awwww... I'm gonna miss this place. But were gonna play hide and seek! "Alrighty! Since Uraraka is here too Bakugou you can join now!" I said with my usual voice. "Does is look like I care if you guys play? Tch, I don't even want to play-" Bakugou didn't finish his sentence and his face was... a little pale... "Katsuki will play! He's just joking! RIGHT." Uraraka said with a sweet voice but deadly when she said right. "Whatever." Bakugou rolled his eyes and looked away. "Well lets start our game! Girls will hide first! 50SECONDSSLOWANDYOUONLY10MINUESONFINDIGUSSTARTNOW!" I said running away with the other girls.