Chapter 19 (On going sparks)

Hey everyone, I am just here to day that thanks for supporting this story. I'd probably end it at chapter 30 and make some sequels! Anywhooo, back to the story!

☆゚.*・。゚☆゚.*・。゚☆゚.*・。゚☆゚.*・。☆゚.*・。゚

Uraraka's POV

"Way to go Jirou!!!" I cheered at her.

"GOOD JOB GIRL!!!" Mina shouted as she jumped.

"Jirou-chan you were so cool! Ribbit!" Tsuyu cheered as well and,

"I'm so proud of you!!!" Momo screamed in the crowd.

They all then bowed and left the stage with a lot of claps and cheer from the people. We then rushed to them to congratulate them and went to our boyfriends. "You guys nailed it hehe" I complimented. "Of course we did, who wouldn't when I am there?" Katsuki said proudly. "Oh shush blasty, Jirou literally made the crowd go wild as she sang." Mina said as she hugged Jirou. "Whatever pinky" Katsuki replied which made us all laugh.

"So, you guys wanna jam and party too? The people here are getting too crowded. We should find some seats." Kirishima said as everyone nodded.

We all then found some seat and sat beside our partners. "Kirishima and I will get you guys the food or probably get everything lol, so you guys have fun without us for a bittt" Mina said as Kirishima was being dragged away and mouthing "Help". We all laughed and an awkward silence was between all of us. I then spoke to ease the tension. "Can you guys believe it? It's been a good while and we're all like this now. Soon, we'll graduate and be heroes. I can't believe it." I said as I held Katsuki's hand tighter. "Yeah, even I couldn't believe it. I expected that you would be with Izu-kun instead of Bakugou-chan, no offense on that. Ribbit" Tsuyu said as Deku placed his arm across her shoulder. "Well, it doesn't matter now. We're all together, happy and our days couldn't get any better. I would definitely miss this once we graduate." Momo said as she sighed. "Who said this is gonna stop when we get out of school? We'll be heroes, probably working together and still be in contact! We can all still hang out!" Kaminari-kun said as he smiled at us. "He's right, we don't have to fight villains 24/7 so we got nothing to basically worry about." Deku added and Katsuki nodded at that. Todoroki then gave Momo a kiss on the cheek and said "Relax, we'll all still be together." She giggled at it and pat his head. "FOOD IS HEREEEE!!!" Mina shouted as she put plates and plates of food along with Kirishima.

Third Person's POV

"Itadakimasu!" They all said in unison as they get their utensils. They all talked and was reminiscing on the things they had in their school. They only have 2 months left and they'll graduation from UA.

"What are your plans in the future?" Asked Deku. "I can probably speak for all of us when I say is that finding our hero agencies." Jirou responded to which everyone agreed. "Yeah, that's true but besides that, of course." Deku said as he stole spaghetti on Tsuyu's food. "Hey! That was mine. Ribbit." Tsuyu said as Deku smiled at her. "Hehehe, well, I guess I'll find an apartment for me and try to provide for my parents after." Uraraka said and Bakugou looked at her "Huh? Mochi, don't look for an apartment. Let's just live together stupid." He then said as he flicked her forehead. "Owie, I'll ask permission first but sure." She responded as she rubbed her forehead. "Hm, I guess just be a great hero and probably take down most villains. We did join UA to become one of greatest and well known heroes." We all smiled, even Bakugou and said all at once "PLUS ULTRA!" They all giggled but interrupted when someone approached them "Oiiii, you guys are being a party poopers! Come on and dance here!!!" Hagakure said as she pulled Momo out of her seat and danced with her. Momo was surprised but danced along. The other girls also stood up to dance. The guys sat there and watched as their girls have fun. Tsuyu and Uraraka then went to their boyfriend's and said "Come on!!! Let's all dance here!!!" They pulled them up from their seats and danced along. Bakugou however "PINK CHEEKS, I DON'T LIKE DANCING!" yelled but somehow has his hand on her waist and his other one on Uraraka's hand as if he was ready. "Your stance said otherwise baby" Uraraka stated which made Bakugou blush a lot.

Bakugou's POV

Fuck, I just want to kiss her right now, damn it. I thought to myself as I dance with Ochako. The other extras are dancing peacefully with their extras. Raccoon eyes has her eyes on us and was giggling and shit with shark boy. I stared at Ochako who's eyes were closed and humming along with the music. She looked so beautiful and I can't help but admire her.

"So, about earlier" She spoke. "Hm? What about it sweet cheeks?" I responded. "So you're willing to live with me even if we've only dated for like what, 2 months?" She said as I twirled her. "Duh, that's how much I love you. I don't even want you to go away or even leave me. You're mine, everything about you is mine." I said as I put my head on her shoulder, smelling the scent of sweet strawberries from her. Ochako hugged me and said "Alright, we'll live together. I love you so much too, Katsuki." I then backed out from the hug and put my hands on her round cheeks and said "I love you so much more, Ochako, I can't wait for the both of us to live together and achieve our dreams." Then I kissed her and she kissed back. Fireworks were lit up and was shooting up the sky and everything was just perfect this time. I don't want this to end. I just want her in my arms forever and I just want her mine no matter what.

We pulled away from the kiss and smiled at each other then looked at firework displays. Life's really beautiful..