Flashback Chapter!

So this is requested by my dear friend NaLu4125. So please Enjoy!
♤♡◇♧◇♡♤♡◇♧◇♡♤♡◇♧◇♡

*Flashback when Bakugou practicing for his date with Uraraka lol*

Bakugou's POV

Crap! What should I do? Should I be the normal Bakugou or be a... sw-sw-sweet Bakugou... ARGHHHHH!!!

*Phone Vibrates*

What the hell-?

*Kirishima Calling*

Bakugou: What the hell do you want?!

Kirishima: I keep hearing screams in your dorm. Is everything alright there?

Bakugou: Fuck no!

Kirishima: I'm coming over...

Bakugou: What?! No-

Did he just fucking hang up on me?
God why did I even met that guy?!
"BAKUGOU I'M HERE OPEN UP WILL YA!" I heard Kirishima shouting and banging at my door. I got up and opened the door and Kirishima was now hitting me. "BAKUBRO! Um. I didn't mean to-" "Lets just finish this." I let him enter my dorm. He ran to my couch and sat. I shotted him a death glare. "So whats seems to be the problem?" He asked. "Its none of your business." I said. "Well why are you screaming and yelling? Oh wait you always yell..." Kirishima added. Oh this fucktard "Are you here to tease me? Well if you are, then my door is there waiting for you to get out" I said with a annoyed voice. "Well Bakugou if you don't tell me your problem then what will happen to your date with Uraraka?" Oh my god Kirishima I just wanna punch the hell out of you. "Fine... Uraraka and I are going on a date today, right? So by the end of day I'm gonna ask her to be my girlfriend. But then I don't know how! Should I be sweet?! Should I be the normal one?! Should I be like this and that?! This date will be hell!" I said frightened. "Thats your problem. If I were you just follow your heart and tell her all your feelings. No need to be sweet or kind. If your gonna yell. Then go. Be sweet? You do you. No need for that kind of stuff when you just listen to your heart. Now lets hear this dramatic speach of yours." Kirishima then replied. Did he use his brain for once? I just replied him with "Not that I needed your help. But thanks anyways." "Did the great and powerful Bakugou just thanked me? Man what did Uraraka feed you dude?" Kirishima looked at me surpirsed. I blushed furiously and said "Shut the fuck up!"  "Awwww, is Bakugou flustered? How cute." Kirishima said with big eyes. Ew.

°•○●○•°•○●○•°•○●○•°•○●○•°•○●○•°•○●○•
Hey guys! Kawaii-Cass here! So this chapter was just a flashback chap. Hope you like this short chaps though it may be a little weird and crappy! Please please forgive me! Sorry for the grammatical errors and mispelled words. As usual I'll see you guys in the next chapter! PEACE OUT!