Chapter 6 (Teddy Bear)

So I want to ask what you guys want for the next chapter?
■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□

No ones POV

They all enjoyed the amusement park all day long. They've all tried some rollercoasters, ferris wheels, bumper carts and other cool stuff! They haven't rode everything yet sinve the amusement park was huge. Jirou looked at her watch. It was already 5:45 PM. 15 minutes and the amusement park is going to close.
"Yow guys. Lets continue this tomorrow. The park is almost closing." Jirou said. "Why don't we go to the Carnival there." Momo pointed a carnival that was just a crossed the street. "Sure! I'd love to kill some more time with tou guys!" Denki exclaimed happily. They all headed to the Carnival near by. Whn they all enter the Carnival the boys were whispering something. The girls thinks of it a little rude but gave there boyfriends a little talk before going.

Bakugou's POV

Us guys are whispering something about our plan on what are we going to win for our girlfriends. "Ok, so heres my plan. I'm gonna win that Giant Lolipop for Mina." Kirishima said pointing at the basketball shooter game. "I'm gonna get Jirou 2 fishes. She wanted a pet and a fish won't harm her right?" Pikachu said being mushy and stuff. "I'm gonna get Tsuyu a Stuffed frog. Hope she likes it..." Deku blushed. Heh, nerd. "I plan on getting Yaoyorozu a bear in that shooting game. What about you Bakugou? What do you plan on getting Uraraka?" Todoroki asked. "I plan on giving her the most biggest Teddy bear here in this Carnival." I said confidently and pointing at the whacky thingy fucking something.

(Lol, forgive me. I don't know what that game is called.)

"Goodluck on that Bakugou!" Kirishima said to me with a grin on his face. "I don't need your luck shit head." I said a little annoyed.

Uraraka's POV

"I wonder what the boys are talking about. Ribbit." Tsuyu whispered
"I don't know... Maybe prizes?" I said. We all looked at each other. "Meh!" We all said at the same time. We tried make a straight face but Mina laughed. "HAHAHAHA! KIRISHIMA WILL GET SOMETHING FOR ME?! HAHAHAHA THATS FUNNY!" We laughed a little louder. Then a sudden hit of realization... give her something?... wait?! "YOU GUYS ARE TOGETHER?!" I shouted. I think the other girls felt the sudden realization too because they keep asking Mina stuff on how they both got together. The boys noticed us because of the screaming and they walked over to us. Yaoyorozu clinged her arm on Todoroki. Tsuyu held hands with Deku. Jirou leaned on Denki. Mina whispered something to Kirishima that almost made him laughed. Katsuki placed his right arm on my shoulder. I smiled at him and hugged. Bakugou blushed but he hugged back. "Ok you lovey dovey couple. Stop being too sweet." Denki said. Katsuki growled at him and said "Fine, lets just get this over with. And you know guys this is a hell of competition. Heh I guess I'll give you my luck." He smirked after that. Competion? Luck? GUYS?! He doesn't call- you know what never mind. The guys nodded. "So were going to meet here at 7. See you around and I am giving my luck to you guys." Todoroki said with a little smile. Ok, what is going on... This is too weird for me. We nodded then parted ways. Katsuki and I were heading to this Whack something. I looked at it and asked "What are we doing here?" "Getting a prize for my girlfriend of course." Katsuki stated. I blushed on what he said. Katsuki is too sweet right now. Katsuki paid the guy on the stall. He grabbed the mallet or hammer. He smashed it a little on the hitting thing. And he won... He literally just add a little force on it... The guy on the stall was shocked he then asked  "W-what p-prize do you guys w-want?" Why would he stutter... "That one." Katsuki pointed at the... big bear?! How am I gonna carry that?! "Umm... Katsuki?" "Yes?" He asked. "Don't you think that  bear is too big for me to carry?" I asked too. He looked at me curiosly as He rose his brow and said "Whats the use of your quirk then my love?" He answered with a question. Wait why didn't I thought of that... Uhhhh... "Yeah I forgo-" Wait wait wait...
Processing...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
50%
.
.
.
.
99-
.
.
100%

Realization hit me again! "What do you mean by 'my love'?!" I blushed furiosly infront of the crowd. Katsuki blushed red too and said "I-i didn't mean to say that Angel face! It- it slipped out of my mouth!" I am sooo flusteredddddd.... ehhhhhhhh... Katsuki... why do you make my heart in beat fast?! The guy from the stall gave me the bear nervously. "Lets just meet the others!" Katsuki grabbed my hand. I used my quirk and made the bear float. We found the group and I saw the other girls have something too! Mina has a giant lolipop!
Tsuyu a big stuffed teady bear! She was cuddling it! So cuteee!
Jirou was admiring this elegant fishes that Denki gave her. It was so fancy!
Momo was carrying a teddy bear too!

The boys planned this all! Thats so romantic! I looked at Katsuki and he was blushing. I smiled at him and gave him a peck on the lips. He was surprised. "W-what was that for?!" He said while his face was covered in red. I giggled and said "Its a thank you gift for giving me this bear!" I really love Katsuki.

No ones POV
Tsuyu gave Izuku a kiss on the cheek. Izuku blushed. Into there surprise. He didn't faint. Jirou kissed Denki on the lips. Denki took it and kissed back. It lasted for 5 seconds. Everybody cheered for them. Momo whispered something to Todoroki and he blushed deep red. Mina hugged Kirishima and gave him a forehead kiss. It was so sweet. But sadly they have to go back to there hotels now.

-beep beep-
Momo's Phone rang. She received a message. She looked at it and the hotel owner moved them to the 15th floor. A private floor. She smiled knowing that things might happen tonight. She had planned on doing something. "Ok guys! We have our own private floor! We are now located to the 15th floor. Don't worry our stuff is already there, so we don't need to get them." Momo said with glee.
They all nodded. They walked back to the hotel and they grabbed there new keys to the receptionist.

TodoMomo: 1501
BakuRaka: 1502
IzuYu: 1503
DenRou: 1504
KiriMina: 1505

They got to the elevator and pushed 15. While they were waiting they were talking. Surprisingly they are not fighting. They arrived at the 15th floor. "So guys make sure to use the silencer! It'll be big help!" They looked confused but they nodded. They all entered there rooms.

Bakugou's POV
I pressed the silencer button because thats what Ponytail told us to do. I walked to the bedroom. I decided to take a bath first. I smell okay but what if Uraraka smell me? I entered our bedroom and I saw Uraraka half naked...
I blushed the same color as my eyes and closed the door hoping she didn't notice... who doesn't lock there door? My girlfriend of course. So I acted like nothing happened and casually knocked on our bedroom door.
"Its open you can come in." She said. I opened the door and saw Uraraka sitting on the edge of the bed with a big t-shirt and small shorts. Holy shit I am so turned on. "WHAT THE HELL URARAKA?! WHY ARE YOU WEARING THIS?! Aren't you scared if something happens to you?! And your with a guy! Don't you feel not safe?!" I exclaimed to her with a blush on my face. "If its you I don't mind. You are my boyfriend after all~" Uraraka said in a seductive tone. Holyyyy shit. Wait. "You sure? Playing with a lion is not a best option my love~" I said to her in a seductive tone too. I walked closer to our bed. "I wouldn't mind-" I pushed her in the bed. I looked at her with lust and love on my eyes. I kissed her pasionately. Now I know what Ponytail mean by silencing our room. Great idea.

°•○●○•°•○●○•°•○●○•°•○●○•°•○●○•°•○●○•
Wassup everyone! Kawaii-Cass here! You guys like the cliff hanger? Lololol sorry I just had too! Sorry for not updating yesterday. School is making me busy... anyways sorry for the grammatical errors and mispelled words. Hope you guys like this chapter! Peace out!