Chapter 14 (Wait what?!)

I really wanna say thank you guys for all the support you have given me! It means alot! Luv u all 💜💕~
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

No one's POV
"Oh! Darling your home!" Mitsuki said as her and Uraraka got to the living room. Masaru hugged Mitsuki. He soon noticed Uraraka. "Ah, you must be Katsuki's Girlfriend. I am Bakugou Masaru, Katsuki's father." He said to Uraraka. "I am Uraraka Ochako. Its a pleasure meeting you." She replied with a smile. He smiled back and said to Katsuki "Katsuki, you better treat her right." "Don't you old hags trust me?" Katsuki replied. "Ok, ok, ok. Lets head over to the dinning room. I'll cook dinner and Katsuki, mind helping me?" Mitsuki asked. "Do it yourself old hag." Katsuki replied. Mitsuki's eyes twitched in annoyance. "I'll help you dear. So calm down." Masaru added. "Fine." Mitsuki huffed. They both got to the kitchen to prepare the dinner. In a meantime, Katsuki and Ochako were alone in the dining room. It was getting akward. Uraraka was lost in thoughts.

(STAPH GUYS! DON'T THINK PEVERTED!)

*10 minutes later*

"So... How were you Kat-" "Go straight to the point Ochako." Katsuki interupted Uraraka. "Okay, fine. Katsuki... Do you think I'm fragile?" Uraraka asked with sadness appearing in her eyes. "No, why would I think of that?" Asked Katsuki. "Your parents seem to think I am fragile. Like they've been telling you that you should take better care of me." Uraraka said with a sad tone. "So thats what troubleling you. The old hags just keep telling me that since they think I am a stuck up-high pride brat. They wouldn't think that I would have a girlfriend thats so beautiful, strong, confident- I mean not that I think your fragile but your weak." Katsuki blsuhed. Uraraka smiled knowing that hes being a tsundere again. She hugged Katsuki making him blush more. "W-what is this for?!" Katsuki asked. "Its a thank you hug for comforting me!" Uraraka replied. "Y-yeah. No p-problem." He murmured while hugging Uraraka back.  "Dinners read- am I interupting something?" Mitsuki asked with a smug look. "N-no! I'll go to my seat now Katsuki." Uraraka said while blushing. "S-sure." Katsuki replied.

Bakugou's POV

What the actual fuck is happening. Shit I am blushing! "Katsuki didn't know you have a soft side on you." My mom said to me in a teasing manner. "Tch, Whatever. Lets just eat." I replied. Mom and Dad sat down the chairs. "Ok lets eat!" Dad said. I took my Katsudon and some rice. Mom placed a hot sauce on the table. I grab it and put some on my food. While I was eating I glanced over Ochako. Ochako seems to like the food. She noticed me staring so I looked away. I saw her giggle. "Mitsuki~san you cooked so good! This food is amazing! Thank you so much!" Ochako complimented my mom. "Oh thank you sweetie." My mom replied back. I didn't know that this day would turn out right.

*Lets skip the eating cause its making me hungry!*

We finally finished our food. Ochako and I have to go back to our dorms now because its getting late. "Mom, dad. Ochako and I have to go now. Its getting late." I said. "Ah, yes. Well Uraraka I hope we meet again." Mom said. "I hope so too! Thank you for letting me stay here!" Ochako replied. Mom and dad nodded with a smile. Ochako clinged her arm on mine and said "Shall we go now?" I nodded and we started going out the house. When we were walking I started a conversation since its getting boring. "Is my parents annoying?" She looked at me with a weird look and said "No, I actually think of them as the opposite. Why?" "Like mom was being dramatic being a weirdo and stuff and dad- yeah I got nothing for him. But still he's still annoying." I said. "Its natural for us girls to be a little dramatic and plus, if you think they're annoying then you're annoying too~" she said with a smirk. "How?" I asked. "Because your their son hehehe." She replied as she started to ran away from me. Oh she knows whats up. I started running to her. "COME BACK HERE YA LITTLE SHIT! WHAT DID YOU JUST SAID TO ME WAS BULLSHIT!" I shouted. She started using her quirk and gave herself zero gravity. Oh no she didn't. "NUUUUUU I'M SOWY KATSUKI~" Ochako begged as she keep running away from me. "Hell no!" I replied.

Uraraka's POV

Hahaha its fun teasing Katsuki~. As I was running I accidentally bumped on someone. I fell down and landed on the ground. I touched my forehead and looked up to the person who I bumped into. It was Kirishima!
"Oh I am so sorry Kirishima! I didn't know you were there. I was running away from Katsuki." I apologized "Its fine. No worries but why are you-" "Ochako I AM GETTING CLOSER!" I started running again as I heard Katsuki screaming. "WELP SORRY AGAIN KIRISHIMA BYE! HOPE I CAN SURVIVE!" I shohted "I HOPE SO TOO!" He shouted back. I kept running and running until I felt someone lift me up in the air. "Gotcha!" I heard Katsuki. He then started tickling me and I started laughing hard. "K-katsuki! HAHAHAH PFTT ST- HAAHA STOP! HAHAHA- I'M S- PFT AHAHHAHAHA SORRY! KATSUKI! HAHAHAHA!" "Nah, you made me run from the house til UA dorms idiot." He said with a sly smirk plastered on his face. Wait were on UA? "H-HOW DID HAHAHAHA! STOP! PFTTTTT- HAHAHAHAHA GOT HERE EASILY?! HAHAH! KATSUKIII!" I said trying hard to make him stop. He evntually stop and said "Lets go to our dorms now round face. Take a shower." He said as he help me stand up. "Yeah yeah. Sure mom." I stood up and said. "Are you trying to mess with me again Ochako?" He asked. "Nope, I'll go now see ya!" I ran away again. I headed to my dorm and opened the door. I entered my dorm and placed my bags in the side of my door. I removed my shoes and  put on my slippers. I ran to my room and plopped on my bed. "Ahhhh~ I miss you." I said as I burried my face on my pillows. I took a short nap before taking a night bath. This was a great day!

<□><□><□><□><□><□><□><□><□><□><□
Wassup guys! Kawaii~Cass here and I just wanna say... THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 4K+ READS!  I REALLY APPRICIATE IT! I MEAN I DON'T DESERVE THIS! Thank you everyone for supporting Stop Stealing My Heart! It means a lot to me. Sorry for not updating any sooner. There was a huge storm here and I had exams. Sorry for grammatical errors and mispelled words. Thank you again so so much everyone! Peace Out!