Chapter 11 (What do I do?)

I thought that photo was interesting. Ladade- should I even write the truths and dares my friends told me...
°•○●○•°•○●○•°•○●○•°•○●○•°•○●○•°•○●○•

No one's POV

"Boys have 1 point and same goes for the girls. Heh I believe the boys will win this round if I was there." Bakugou said smirking at his self.
Everyone sweatdropped knowing Bakugou can cook better than mostly everyone at Class 1-A.

(I SAID "ALMOST" OK?)

The challengers for this one is Todoroki and Yaoyorozu. Everyone was praying that Bakugou would like the food. Todoroki was making Tempura and Yaoyorozu was gonna make Onigiri. Bakugou was screaming in his head hoping that they can cook it good or at least make it edible. They all headed to the kitchen and they prepared the things they need. Yaoyorozu provided the ingredients. They all backed up and Bakugou was about to start it. "Ready, set-" "Can we taste it-" "Shut the fuck up Shitty hair! Go!" Bakugou was interupted but ignored it. Todoroki and Yaoyorozu was starting. Todoroki placed all the coating and deep frying ingredients in his working area. He started to sift the flour and incorporated it to a batter. Yaoyorozu on the other hand was cooking the rice, righ after it was cook she cooled it down a little bit so she can make the onigiri. Then she added salt to her hands to make the onigiri last a little longer and make it flavoured at rhe same time. The others were drooling to wait for the taste of it. Bakugou on the other hand doesn't trust there cooking. Only Ochaco's cooking's impresses him.

(Me: I am just reading the recipe guys! Ok?
Kirishima: Actually guys she sucks at cooking!
Me: Fuck you. Guys Kirishima is being mean to me!)

Half way through the process. Todoroki was kinda... serious to this... while Yaoyorozu was just having fun with it. Bakugou is just literally praying that there cookings can be good. Yaoyorozu was just making the onigiri into shapes and Todoroki? He was perfecting every single piece but he is almost finish though.

After 5 minutes or more they finally finished.

(I don't want this to turn into a Cook book guys hahaha)

They presented the food to Bakugou and the others. They all loved how both of them looks very presentable but Bakugou said "Don't judge the book by its cover." While he grab the chopsticks. He first tried Yaoyorozu's. He took one Onigiri and placed it in his mouth. Same goes for the others. "The flavouring was good but it misses something I can't seem to point out..." Bakugou said. Kirishima answered him "This Onigiri is great Momo! Bakugou just likes Spicy stuff." Momo nodded in response. After finishing Yaoyorozu's Onigiri they turned to Todoroki's dish. When Bakugou was just about to reach one Tempura all of them took one. Bakugou yelled in annoyance "What the hell extras?!" They all ignored him and took a bite of his tempura. They all were speechless on how delicious was this tempura. "Well?" Todoroki asked. "THIS TEMPURA WAS AMAZING! YOU SHOULD COOK MORE OFTEN!" Denki said clearly enjoying the food. Todoroki smiled a little. Bakugou tried to make a straight face and said "This was good but not as good as mine. Yaoyorozu your Onigiri was good but I have to give the point to Todoroki." The boys cheered in response. The girls were saddened but its just a game! They will resume the fourth game when Uraraka is already feeling fine. Mina suggested they should play Truth or dare. They all gulped and nodded. Bakugou said no because he wants to sleep and be with Uraraka. Mina nodded and they continued the game. All of them gathered in the living room and they formed a circle. Tsuyu grabed a bottle and she placed it in the middle. "I am not sure about this..." Izuku said with a hint of worriedness in his face. "Its gonna be fine, ribbit." Tsuyu assured her. Izuku nodded and they started the game. Mina spined the bottle and it landed on Denki "Truth or Dare Denki?" Mina asked "dare!" He said confidently. Mina smirked and said "l dare you to go nude for a minute in any part of the hotel except for the bathroom! For 5 minutes!" Denki gasped and he accepted it. Jirou face palmed at herself. Really Denki? Jirou thought to herself. Denki got up and got to His and Jirou's Hotel room. They all waited for five minutes and nothing seems to happen. Denki got out of the hotel room while fixing his shirt. Mina asked "Well???" Denki smirked to them and said "I took off my clothes in the hotel room and spent 5 minutes there. So technically I did the dare! Blehhh!" Mina puffed in annoyance. Denki spinned the bottle and it landed on Tsuyu. "Ah! My wonderful little Tsuyu. Truth or dare?" Denki asked to her. "Dare. Ribbit." Tsuyu said. "l dare you to make out with the hottest person in the room for 1 minute!" Denki said with a weird face. Tsuyu got up and got closer with Izuku. She planted a kiss on his lips and they started to make out. Kirishima and Mina were taking pictures while everyone was in shock. A minute had passed and they broke the session. Tsuyu blushed and said "Lets continue this, ribbit." She spinned the bottle and it landed on Todoroki "Todoroki-chan, truth or dare?" She asked. "I choose truth." He said in reply. She nodded and said to him "If you had the chance to kill any person in the room then burn their corpse, who would it be?" Todoroki thought of it for a bit and said "Since Mineta's not here I choose Bakugou but I wouln't want a sad Uraraka." Then they heard a ding on Kirishima's Phone. He opened it and saw Bakugou's message "I HEARD THAT YOU LITTLE SHIT HEAD!" they all sweat dropped knowing Bakugou is still awake at this hour. They all continued the game until it got a little weirder... It was Jirou's turn and she spun the bottle. It landed on Kirishima and she asked "Truth or dare?" "I choose dare because its manly."  He answered with his signature smile. She thought of it and said "I dare you to kiss the girl you like." Kirishima gulped knowing he doesn't like anyone that much except Mina- Yes Mina! But what do I do?!
He thought to himself. He confindently stood up and planted a kiss on Mina's lips. Kirishima looked away while blushing. Mina blushed furiously and was fangirling inside

(I ship them but it hurts. But I ship them lol)

They cheered for the both and them and they heard a loud shush from Uraraka and Bakugou's room. "Oopss... I forgot Uraraka was still sick." Jirou said. They all had fun but they need to stop because they have a lot of things they'll do in the morning. So they bid there goodnights to each other and got to there hotel rooms.

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●
WASSUP GUYS! Kawaii~Cass here! So hope you guys like this chapter! It doesn't involve much Kacchako/Bakuraka but it seems fine. First of all I would like to say sorrt why? Goddammit I was so busy because of school! Secondly Sorry for grammatical errors and mispelled words! Thank you for reading this and I'll see you guys in the next chapters! PEACE OUT!